Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 background boxes - Minitokyo

background boxes

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I was wondering if anyone knows how to make the background of the boxes on your user page transparent so you can see the image behind em

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

To make the boxes completely transparent, you have to leave the field where it says box background empty. If you want to make partially transparent boxes, you'll have to do so with Photoshop since there is no way that it could be done with the given customization codes, and you have to know how to create a userpage layout. Create separate layers in which you want the boxes to be transparent, fill them with the color you desire, and change the master opacity to the percent you would like for them to be visible. Place them in the areas that have to be aligned with the interface where your notifications are received and/or your customized page (this is the difficult process, so be as precise as you could be).

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

have fun with your project. I have no idea it seems too complicated.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.