Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xenosaga/gears lovers attention!! ANIMATION! WE WIN - Minitokyo

Xenosaga/gears lovers attention!! ANIMATION! WE WIN

Tagged under Xenosaga

page 1 of 1 10 total items

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

Yes!! Toei animation and Namco have been announced Xenosaga: The Animation!!
For more information visit http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/xenosaga The story is from Episode 1. There's in chapter 12 (I believe the ending). The website contains the official trailer!

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

it's alredy over, the last episode came out months ago...

Signature

yeah, its been out for a while now. it followed the game rather well with only a few changes. it makes you want to play the second game for the ps2 just to see what happens

Signature
"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J. Lec

well i played the second game before watching the anime. i don't know why jin appears also in the anime (probably just to make the combo attack with chaos).

anyway i didn't like the anime because there is only kos-mos that fight decently the other are nothing compared to her. they never use they're special attacks, except for one time inside encephalon and they say they could do thoso moves only because it is a mental universe

Signature

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

in my opinion, the Animation is worse than the addition of Xenosaga Eps. 2. I mean, after I played the first Xenosaga (keep in mind I mean XENOSAGA, not XENOGEARS), the rather open ending was both satisfying and cool. I enjoyed a lot of the fanfiction from it. But with the second game (and the anime), my hopes that the continuation of the series is rather doubtful...

Which is sad really, cause a lot of the good stuff are just too short.

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by nightwolf0079in my opinion, the Animation is worse than the addition of Xenosaga Eps. 2. I mean, after I played the first Xenosaga (keep in mind I mean XENOSAGA, not XENOGEARS), the rather open ending was both satisfying and cool. I enjoyed a lot of the fanfiction from it. But with the second game (and the anime), my hopes that the continuation of the series is rather doubtful...

Which is sad really, cause a lot of the good stuff are just too short.

Namco is already in the process of making Episode III! But according to many reviewers, the Animation is a failure.

I myself loved Episode 2, I thought it was a huge improvement over Episode 1 (the games for both I am referring to), however, the TWO glaring thing I hate is the loss of that neat two-player card game I used to play with my friends with and the lost of the UNMS (sp?) directory that told you the history of everything in the game =/ I hope Episode 3 turns out like two myself, I thought the combat system and graphics were top notch, maybe more work on the mechs though. ^^

Sesshoumaru-sama

Sesshoumaru-sama

Demon Lord

I lost fate in Namco's Xenosaga project. The dudes from xenogears left so it's basically namco pushing it. They try to make improvements but end up flip flopping realism and animation. >.< Plus the second game was so freaking short. Man did I feel cheated.

The borders of this world, I wish to shatter them all...

you could have just watched the cutscenes from episode 1 without missing anything from the animation
besides, i like the game designs better

xizer

xizer

The sacrifice of the angel

me facina mucho xenosaga y mas en anime

mi novia KOS-MOS se ve genial *0*

por eso amo mucho a kos-mos

merged: 06-11-2006 ~ 04:40am
a ver si NAMCO saca xenosaga 2 en anime ó.ò ...

quiero xenosaga II animation ^o^ !

pues para ver que tal sale mi novia KOS-MOS en el anime ^////^

merged: 06-11-2006 ~ 04:42am
ojalai en un futuro NAMCO regrese los derechos a Squaresoft para que agan nuevamente XENOGEARS pero palar el play station 3 0.0

merged: 06-12-2006 ~ 09:11am
XENOGEARS para play station 3 please T.T !

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.