Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a problem with Yaoi-Shonen Ai? - Minitokyo

Do you have a problem with Yaoi-Shonen Ai?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

thank you all for the wonderful post keep um comin I wont close it just yet. I don' really no how that works does it close by itself or do you close it? I'm new to this thread thing.(*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

boris calling someone who is homo-sexual a queer is being extremely disrespectfull as you are saying that a guy being able to love guys is not something that is natural nad your sentance could have been phrased a lot better anyway i personally have nothing against yaoi and shonen-ai and havent yet had a chance to read any of either

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

You really should there are some really good one's. They don't have to be hard core to be good like gravitation is not really that bad they only kiss like 6 or 7 times in the whole series.But then there are some really hard core ones like sukisho that's a little more hard.And yes calling someone a queer is a little disrespectful and I will not put religon in this thread some people say it's against god to have same sex relationships well I think there full of shit(Pardon my french) but show me where in the bible it says that.God is not like that.

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I hated it at one point, but then I had this friend that got me into it. Well, kind of. I don't love it, I don't hate it, it's just.... meh. Yuri I don't like though.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I'm not a big Yuri fan either but why do guys seem to like it? Do they just like seeing to girls go at it or something?

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Quote by Sanzosgirl19I'm not a big Yuri fan either but why do guys seem to like it? Do they just like seeing to girls go at it or something?

Because of the same reason many girls like Yaoi...

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I wish I could explain why I like Yaoi so much.(Sigh)I wonder do guys fantasize about being with to girls?

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I remember someone telling me that it has sexual appeal because making out has its own general appeal. And it's better to see the guy you like with another guy instead of a girl, a.k.a. compitition.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

There's a thread titled "what's your opinion about yaoi" here:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25236/

It has posts within the last 4 weeks. ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Thank you very much.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Good point Darkshadow21 I never thought of it that way:)

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by unicorn2006There's a thread titled "what's your opinion about yaoi" here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/25236/
It has posts within the last 4 weeks. ^^

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.