Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [QUIZ] What is the color of ur heart? - Minitokyo

[QUIZ] What is the color of ur heart?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Your heart is blue.True and noble and kind.

cool

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Your heart is blue.True and noble and kind.Since you are here why dontcha rate 2 clicks thats it.

:D

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Your heart is blue.True and noble and kind

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

Your heart is blue.True and noble and kind.Since you are here why dontcha rate 2 clicks thats it.

Signature

Your heart is green.Weird color for a heart.But you are outgoing and great to hang out with

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

My heart is yellow!
Bubble full of fun. Seeks adventure.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Your heart is blue.True and noble and kind.Since you are here why dontcha rate 2 clicks thats it...
another person to add to the blue heart crew l0lz :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

cool....

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Your heart is orange.Kinda out there sometimes not.You are you what can I say?

weird quiz !!!

I got a blue heart.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Widya7

Widya7

The Manager

Your heart is black.You are cold and scary as hell.BUt you can also be cool and just fun I guess but seriously who wants a black heart...and you really dont care do you?anyways since you are here why dontcha rate 2 clicks thats it.

Your heart is blue.
True and noble and kind.

Your heart is black.You are cold and scary as hell.BUt you can also be cool and just fun I guess but seriously who wants a black heart...and you really dont care do you?

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Blue..

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

your heart is black.You are cold and scary as hell.BUt you can also be cool and just fun I guess but seriously who wants a black heart...and you really dont care do you?anyways since you are here why dontcha rate 2 clicks thats it.

yeah right-.- but if i think again........nah

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

^^ I like blue...

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

i got a blue heart.... blue like blood because i'm noble and trusting (i'm just saying something in relation to the quiz) i wanted green though.... i'm not nobolle because i would rather eat ice cream than cake. (what were we talking about?)

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

up up and away

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

julia-txw

julia-txw

kawaii~

Your heart is blue.True and noble and kind

i think so...

Mitou-sama

Mitou-sama

petite cerise sucree

"Life is a desire, not a meaning..."
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Le Petit Prince)

I'm noble

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.