Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ideal Anime Boyfriend.Witch hot guy is yours? - Minitokyo

Ideal Anime Boyfriend.Witch hot guy is yours?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Now girls I no this is a hard question but I'm going to ask anyway it's prob been done before but I'm doin it again.So give me you #1 anime boyfriend.Ok wait I no what your thinkin how in the hell fire can I pick just one? Well you don't have to you can post your top five or ten or what ever number you want but if you have just one that you would gladly spend you life with then by all means just put one. But I want to no what you girls think.Thankyou for replying. I'm new to thes thread thing so I no my questions are lame but please bare with me. I only started doing it today so I've got three up there floating around last one of the night. Now for my top five.(Not in order of course) (*^_^*)

Kurama-Yu Yu Hakusho.
Roy Mustang-Full Metal Alchemist.
Sanzo-Saiyuki.
Jubei-Get Backers.
Yuki-Gravitation.(that one may change)
Long live Yaoi!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.