Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *kikyo haters only* - Minitokyo

*kikyo haters only*

Tagged under Inuyasha

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

i just wanted to ask all kikyo haters "how much do you hate her & if you get a day to torture her how would you spend it?(*if it were me i d make her marry naraku **hehehe**this is strictly for kikyo haters no offence to kikyo lover*)

Signature Image

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

shes a real pain. For such a great priest she does have a bad attitude(she can really hold a grudge..wonder if she is related to the grudge?). My torture scene is too explicit for young readers. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

lol! i dont really like her either! she is sssooo weird! i like kagome wwwwaaaayyyy better!!! but i dont kno how i would torture her... XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

you spelled her name wrong dude

Signature Image

Quote by angelicdemonIIIyou spelled her name wrong dude

Don't you see? She hates Kikyou so much that she can't stand to write her name correctly!

Anyway, Kikyou is a below average character, like every other character in Inuyasha.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yeah but she doesn't have to spell her name wrong

Signature Image

kinofsaiyan

kinofsaiyan

Dragonball Z Rules

lol, so many hate kikyo afterall. A senseless character in inu yahsha.

kinofsaiyans

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

i dont really like Kikyo, anyway, whats the point of this tread though, it might start fighting here, *i hope there isnt 1*

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

Kikyou has a role in the story of Inuyasha I guess, but she is definitely not one of my favourites.

mado

mado

Ikaika

gggrrrr I hate kikyo she should go back to hell. but being married to naraku wouldnt be the worst to happen to her, hey she'd probly love it. I would personaly torture her very slowly like cutting limb by limb or disembowling her w/ a shovel

Me Ke Aloha Pau Ole A Hui Hau
( With Everlasting Love And Affection Until We Meet Again.)

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Kikyo's kinda creepy but... I would like to torture her though. Make her wear leather, handcuff her to a chair make her watch me slowly undress myself. Oh wait, that would turn her on. XD My bad.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Inuyasha loves Kikyo.

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

I hate the way Kikyou acts high and mighty and superior to everyone else and seems to hate and love inuyasha at the same time. I am she talks about the other clones being abonations but she is one herself and will never admit it. I wished she died after Narku attacked her in his new strong form.

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

doesnt any1 know that she dies in epi 132 permently? so thats what i heard in a summary.. ^_^'

Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

ouch my that hurts poor kikyo T_T again with the cruelty

Signature Image

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Quote by angeloflovedoesnt any1 know that she dies in epi 132 permently? so thats what i heard in a summary.. ^_^'

Kikyou doesn't die, as a matter of fact.....the first 167 episodes of inuyasha is like a "first season".....the new season that i read in the manga gets waaaaaaaaaaaayy interesting for all the characters.....Dragon Scale Tetsusaiga, The New Tenseiga (That Kills), Kouga's Hand of Claws, and Kikyou-Midoriko Combination!.....so Kikyou actually gets like 10 times stronger!!!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

oh, i remember! she was still alive in the last epi (167) going after some1, right? i think it was Kanna & the baby?

Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

why hate her why I just don't get it why!!!! why!!!!WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature Image

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

Quote by angelicdemonIIIwhy hate her why I just don't get it why!!!! why!!!!WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erm, who knows, every1 has different reasons u know!

Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

i dont' hate... as much as just plain ANNOY!!!
eugh. you're dead move on and go reincarnate already!! leave kagome and inuyasha to their love.. (if they ever get there)....

i mean i kinda enjoy seeing the few sentimental moments inuyasha has when he feels guilty about her death... but it annoying to see him being indecisive about who he love.. a walking corpse or the real thing that cross world to be with him. sigh....

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

...Who the hell is "Kekiyo"?
Oh, Kikyou! ~_~
I don't hate her, I think Kagome is the annoying one. :D

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

interesting, zephiris26, y do u think Kagome is annoying though?

Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by angelofloveinteresting, zephiris26, y do u think Kagome is annoying though?

Because she's a sue. XD
She never makes up her mind and whines all the time.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Personally, I don't hate Kikyo but her incompetence annoys me. I'm not at the end of the series yet but I'm around ep100 when she hasn't figured out that it wasn't Inuyasha who took the Shikon no tama

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.