Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were an animal, - Minitokyo

If you were an animal,

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

I'll be a human that way I could kill everything that move and have any reason of living >=(

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

A dragon or wolf.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

I'd be a fox or maybe a cat.

ummm..... I would probably be a wolf since there kinda like the strong and slient type.

What you get from pretty words, You half-heartedly put down on papers Is just a desperately put together, An empty story of pretty words.
Stop looking at me like that. Like what? Like I'm a memory.
Nothing is forgotten, nothing is forgiven.

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

i would be a cat, a cheetah or a swan...but the cat fits much better to my preferences! ^ ^

merged: 03-18-2010 ~ 06:00pm
Oh! and i'd love to be a dragon too! ^ ^

Signature Image

Chocobo owns all animals! Or a Mew.

i would be The Red Panda, Ailurus fulgens ("shining cat," from a Latinized form of the Greek, ailouros, "cat," and the participial form of the Latin fulgere, "to shine")......

You know, it would be much easier to say, "Chocobo" rather than "Ailurus fulgens ("shining cat," from a Latinized form of the Greek, ailouros, "cat," and the participial form of the Latin fulgere, "to shine")"

A dog who likes anime!

Hm, a dog I suppose.

A liger, because their cool

I' gonna be a wolf... hehehehe.....

Sherillas

Sherillas

Spooning Leads To Forking!

Quote by nekoligerA liger, because their cool

That's HILARIOUS

I'd be a Sloth!

Signature

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

I guess a bunny or a neko.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Id be a carbuncle XD

Signature

RAWR!

Kusia

Kusia

I love chocolate! ~

Dog or wolf. :3

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

or maybe a fox or raccoon

Signature

0123xdc

0123xdc

?????

mhh neko x3 then i could sleep the whole day~

gankei

gankei

Aristoteles

I think it'll be a cat.... live where I want, and when I want, and how I want...

People cant ignore it when looking upon someone they fear..There are two actions one can take. Bow down to that source of fear or get rid of that fear by getting rid of that source.

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

I would be a raccoon... :) or a neko, or a kitsune...

merged: 04-29-2010 ~ 11:02pm
OR A DRAGON! YEAH xDD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PANDAPANDAPANDAPANDA

wolf wolf wolf :D

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 178 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.