Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good anime music ... any sugestions ? - Minitokyo

Good anime music ... any sugestions ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Well, now that I have all the songs from Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, Tsubasa Chronicle and Soukyuu No Fafner on my WMP it's time for me to search for some new songs. So that's why I'm asking you if you could name me some good anime music.

Signature Image

Inu-Yasha ost is very god
I think you will like'it!!

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Quote by AeliusInu-Yasha ost is very godI think you will like'it!!

Thanx

Signature Image

I think the OSTs to Kimi ga Nozomu Eien are great. I for one love it.

Kanon also has good music.

harph

A laugh behind the crowd

Mononoko Hime or anything from Ghibli if you like orchestrals...
Cowboy Bebop if you like funky and jazz...
GiTS - SAC if you like trance and electronic music
Samurai Champloo if you like hip hop and nu-jazz...

these are my favourite soundtracks ;)

zomg

Full Moon Wo Sagashite has some very good emotional songs. The main songs you should look for are:

Eternal Snow
Eternal Snow Piano version
Eternal Snow Route L version
Myself
New Future
Love Chronicle

The effects of these songs will have a very powerful emotional impact on you a lot more if you watch the anime itself.

Also Rurouni Kenshin " Sucession Technique hiko's Theme".

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

daisuki-daisuke

daisuki-daisuke

Addictive

To me, the Samurai Champloo Ost(s) was great.. and Naruto has great soundtracks. And you can try some Bleach OP or ED songs I suppose.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19515/

You may wish to consult this thread on member's favorite anime OPs and EDs for ideas of good anime music. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny have good OP, ED and insert songs.
I like Bleach's 2 OPs too.

Well...samurai champloo has great hip hop and such. bleach has really unique stuff. Trinity Blood if you like a little gothic feel. and Naruto is just fun.

the OST from Erementar Gerad, .hack//SIGN, and Noir are all awesome (all from the same composer too) Kajiura Yuki is a musical genius!

My favourites are: .hack/sign OST ,Cowboy Bebop OST ,Wolf's Rain OST, Naruto ost1. :D

But some songs of Aquarian Age, Fullmetal Alchemist are good too :)

how hard fand it .
in my homeland there have any .

platt

platt

Dreamer

Bleach have some good intros and such, but when i listen to the music "outside" the series i don't really like it. But naruto got some good songs, but i have listened to that enough. I have heard that the .hack music is good, but i can't really tell, since i haven't seen the series or listened to the full OST, just some random songs from it.

"Your god person puts an apple tree in the middle of a garden and says:
- Do what you like guys, oh, but don't eat the apple.
Surprise surprise, they eat it and he leaps out from behind a bush shouting "Gotcha"."

Naquira

always look cute and cuddly

I recommend the OST of air, wolf's rain and the songs from .hack//SIGN and .hack //Liminality! The opening and ending songs of loveless (Tsuki no curse and michiyuki) are also my favs :)

Signature

rained-asian

rained-asian

I'll show you some real tennis.

*asterisk-1st bleach opening
d-technolife-2nd bleach opening
meinai yumi-fma
rewrite-fma
tsubasa wa pleasure line-chrno crusade opening
syonara solitare-chrno crusade ending

the ones that came from the top of my head, hoped it helped.

"Shut up!! How to hit it...well, when the ball comes up just go 'GUAAHH!' *does snake shot form* and hit it."-Kaidoh
"How is he spossed to know to hit it like that?"-Takeshi
"Well then, why don't you try explaining how to hit the 'Dunk Smash?'"-Kaidoh
"Well, when the ball is lobbed in the air you just go 'GATSUN!' and..." *pretends to do dunk smash*-Takashi, Prince of Tennis, volume 9.

zink

zink

cookie?

Quote by MaKenShiiFull Moon Wo Sagashite has some very good emotional songs. The main songs you should look for are:
Eternal SnowEternal Snow Piano versionEternal Snow Route L versionMyself
New FutureLove Chronicle
The effects of these songs will have a very powerful emotional impact on you a lot more if you watch the anime itself.

full moon wo sagashite has great songs. i think you would like them. also try .hack//sign, inuyasha, and fma songs.

Signature Image

nitram

nitram

Will you follow me into Fire ...

My favourits right now are:

Noir 1 + 2, Champloo and Record of Lodoss War

Elfen Lied and The Animatrix are good too.

-+- Will you follow me into fire? Will you follow me into darkness? Will you follow me into death? -+-
Signature Image
-+- Elemental-Gurdians : A Group for Wallers -+- S20-Signature Studio -+-

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Quote by harphMononoko Hime or anything from Ghibli if you like orchestrals...
Cowboy Bebop if you like funky and jazz...
GiTS - SAC if you like trance and electronic music
Samurai Champloo if you like hip hop and nu-jazz...
these are my favourite soundtracks ;)

Same here. but, I'll and Tekken Tag Tournament (I know it's not an Anime Soundtrack but the music is good.)

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

If you want to hear another good soundtrack then slayers or bubblegum crisis is a good decission (Download at www.gendou.com)... :)

Since you probably like Yuki Kajiura's work (most of the characters song of GS and GSD, plus See-saw), you can listen what else she has done... I don't remember all so WIkipedia may help you.

There are at least Hack Sign (which music I greatly recommend, I like better the bgm songs like Key of the twilight, ot the world), and Noir (I really love Lullby).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

noirs music is very good as is the music for spirited away

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Personally I love the music from Cowboy Bebop. Especially Green Bird the song they played at the end of episode 5.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Furi Kuri soundtrack is amazingly good.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.