Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bootlegs - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

I'm in favor of fansubs of Anime that have never been released in the U.S. (well, NOT new shows - even remotely popular ones are going to be picked up). I'm totally against bootlegs, though... I almost bought one on accident before I found out what it was... Amazing certain websites have not been sued!!!

Quote by DarkSithIt's bad. The quality is very very very very very BAD ! I'd rather pay more money to have good quality

not true at all, im assuming youve never even watched a bootleg, i have. for most of the ones i own, they are the exact same quality as the real thing in terms of video. the only thing bad about it is, ocassionally the subs are horrible, but they are never so bad that i couldnt understand what was goin on

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.