Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Area 88 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

This is by far one of my favorite OAV series of all time. Completely real world with some of the coolest ariel dogfight scenes around. The US is FINALLY relasing the entire series on DVD (I have the VHS yes, but want the DVD's). Has anyone else seen this excellent series?

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Wasn't this already out on DVD? I thought this new one was a remake of it into an entire TV series.

I was reading the manga, at least I was until Viz dropped it claiming it didn't have enough readers. Which is BS as they started printing it in Animerica. Viz doesn't seem to realize the real reason was they suck and wanted to drop what they had and go for the younger new readers, to hell with the fans that have been around longer. Sorry about that, just my hatered of Viz for dropping yet another title I liked years ago. I liked it, but because of Viz never got to finish it.

Maybe now I can.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by DuuzWasn't this already out on DVD? I thought this new one was a remake of
it into an entire TV series.
I was reading the manga, at least I was until Viz dropped it claiming
it didn't have enough readers. Which is BS as they started printing it
in Animerica. Viz doesn't seem to realize the real reason was they suck
and wanted to drop what they had and go for the younger new readers, to
hell with the fans that have been around longer. Sorry about that, just
my hatered of Viz for dropping yet another title I liked years ago. I
liked it, but because of Viz never got to finish it.
Maybe now I can.

They dropped Guyver on me, what was the other book for you?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.