Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If men knew what women wants. XD - Minitokyo

If men knew what women wants. XD

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

ok this forums is for mostly girls but guys can give their opinion too if they want. >.< lol alright, girls, wat if men knew wat we girls want all the time? XD ever thought about that? bet u havent.
well i asked a few people about this topic and they said it would make it easier for men to talk to women. i for one blieve that. lol well, give me your answers and ill catch u guys later today.

P.S. i also have to add something too. men do not understand women that much. there. easy.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If guys knew what girls want all the time, it would be easier for the guys to express their feelings to the girls. When they give that something, that "romantic weakness" will set in, making the girl vulnerable to what the guys say, like with a softer voice or more of a lover's tone. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

If we knew what girls want, I'd be easier for us to make you happy. We wouldn't panic trying to find the perfect gift and whatever.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I do not think that it would necessarily help... It occurs to me that some would just abuse the privledge and that others would not change their behavior just because they understand what we need. I'm not saying it wouldn't improve the situation; I'm saying it wouldn't improve it greatly. Men and women are different. I think if just knowing the differences would help, then all these people reading relationship guides would be in better circumstances than they are. However, I could be wrong ....

The prefect gift to give a girl is whatever gift you choose if she really loves you.....

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

There was a movie about this. xD It was hillarious. I agree that if men knew what women wanted communication would be better. I can't really think of anything else though. :/

Quote by volleybumThere was a movie about this. xD It was hillarious. I agree that if men
knew what women wanted communication would be better. I can't really
think of anything else though. :/

*sits and thinks* a movie? ... oh yea! i remember that.

Signature
oh yah?

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Quote by volleybumThere was a movie about this. xD It was hillarious. I agree that if men
knew what women wanted communication would be better. I can't really
think of anything else though. :/

Right. Mel Gibson was in that movie I believe.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

it would make dating easier?.... XP

I like the chase dont you? Not knowing what the other is thinking all you have are little cues till you come full circle with them. (Not an Ecchi thought)

yes yes if men knew what woman want, things would be much easier on guys,
however...if women knew what men wanted, they would be disgusted n turn lesbian XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

crypthis

confusing reality

yes...
gurls are hard to understand :sweat:

Quote by Chopstickzyes yes if men knew what woman want, things would be much easier on guys,
however...if women knew what men wanted, they would be disgusted n turn lesbian XP

XD god, someone should make a thread about if women knew wat men wants. @.@ then that thread would be crazy!

Signature
oh yah?

if guys knew what girls want we wouldnt be stressed so much
I'm sure many relationships would last longer

Signature Image

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I think is that were true, guys would certanly behave better when clos eto any girl, even those that aren't their relantionship target... 'Cause boys can be so silly all the time (nothing personal^_~)... They'd be more gentile and less frustrated in their relantionship too, cause they'd know exactly what to do...
That's what I think with the poor experience I have with boys*smile*...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

If men understand what women want, that would be abnormal. Things may be easier in some aspects but things can be way more complicated in the other way around.
And it's not interesting at all since someone understands someone else that well.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I don't know what girls want :?
Manybe some flower ? Candy? said something sweet to them once in a while :?
i don't really know that all I can think of :?
When my stomach is full then I could answer this question ^_^
God I need Food

If men knew what wemon want then we would love them as a best friend but nothing more. Knowing what wemon want is good but knowing to much just makes you a best friend and plus I like it when a guy trys to make you happy. :)

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Quick question why do I have to find something to please them? why can't I be myself and please the supreme woman overlord that way?

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Its not that hard listen to them, love them,take care of them and make sure that there are happy ....man the candy and the flower is old school just take care of u girl give her space and care about what she likes.......=)

p>s> If u take care of them they take care of u too heheh....

Signature

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

Quote by sp00git would make dating easier?.... XP

yea it really would it would be easyer to say think when u dunt know what to say

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

Cadi

Cadi

True

hehe thats ture>.< if guys knew what I really want it would make everything easiler.. fur both sidesXD

Quote by stellar

Quote by Chopstickzyes yes if men knew what woman want, things would be much easier on guys,

XD god, someone should make a thread about if women knew wat men wants. @.@ then that thread would be crazy!

lmao>.< heheXD.. lol yeah that would be one heck of a thread>.<XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Oie, if we did, that would be amazing..
We'd know just the right things to say at just the right moments in time.

Even in death, we triumph.

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I would take away from the awkardwardness of dating, lol. ^_^'
Yet I feel that the shrouded maze with all its twistin' passageways that most men get lost in would become too simplistic. XP As if the challenge of makin' females happy would lessen.. maybe she wants this but I know she'd like this instead kinda thing. It would take away the suspense the unexpected surprise kiss since if she wanted that I'd give it to her. ;)
i think I confused myself, lol. O_o

wel if both sexes knew eachother it would make alot of things easier yet also harder i personaly like things the way they are in life, you just need to talk to each other more often is all and don't hold back when asked whats wrong just tell them. Thats what me and my wife do it works so far

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.