Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u know bout AREA-51???? - Minitokyo

What do u know bout AREA-51????

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

...........................................................................................................................

don't know...

the question is not what we think, it's what do we know... and i for one know that area 51 was moved from it's former location..or so i've heard.
*gets dragged off by men in black suits* NOOOOOOooooooo

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I just know that the arcade game was great. Shooting those aliens yourself was so satisfying.

Signature

keigo

keigo

anime wwarr

no comment
hahaha
cause dunno how to say
hehe

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I owned that place in Deus-Ex. Hahaha.

They have my brother in that place! Lets storm it and free him!

we cant really tell what area 51 is...millitary??? aliens???dump site for hazardous chemicals radioactives??...maybe something against the law itself...covered around a big sercer that you cant know it if you dont go in...maybe some1 in your surroundings who went in the base might know...if they dont get brainwashed....

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

aliens >_>

its basically a site in airzona where they do testings for new weapon development and other technological tools. because it is secured off as a private area, i guess the rumor about the interaction with aliens spring off of it... xb

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

anime ... my brootthheerrr lovess iittt!!!!

Quote by FulgoreI just know that the arcade game was great. Shooting those aliens yourself was so satisfying.

hahaha indeed!!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.