Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Makes You Love Them? - Minitokyo

What Makes You Love Them?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

hmmm not sure how to put this I love her cause without her I feel lost like My center is gone, Ilove her for the way she is she dosn't have to try to be someone she is not.

I have never loved a person so I wouldn't know. ~_~

Quote by sangel99What makes you love the person you love....I can see why you had no clue what to say! I don't know what I would say back, probably, I would just tell him because of his personality I loved him. Or.....whatever I liked best about him ^_^'

It's not as easy as you think sangel. You know why you love them but when they ask you why you love them it's different. There's so many reasons why you love a person that it's hard to explain. Personality can never be enough to why I love him. There so many other things.

Quote by ParallaxDoes this matter limited to gf/bf relationships?

No it could be on anyone I'd just thought I'd make it out to my bf.

Quote by ZeroDegressI love you with all of my heart Alisha and I swear I will find a way to prove it.

You don't have to prove anything. Cause I love you too.

Quote by SpystreakWhat makes me love te person I do I don't know. It's an indescribebal feeling I get. Whenever I think of her I just feel differently. It's not the same feeling I get when I talk to female friends. It's so much more that I can't think of any words that would properly describe this feeling

That's the feeling I get. It's so hard to explain but I don't think there's anywords out there that can describe what I'm feeling.

Quote by MayaNatsume17I have never loved a person so I wouldn't know. ~_~

It can be anyone you love Maya. :)

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

I love you too Alisha,but I will do something I did the vid the picture I will find a way something,something *thinks about how much skywriters cost*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by ZeroDegressI love you too Alisha,but I will do something I did the vid the picture I will find a way something,something *thinks about how much skywriters cost*

Awww.... You don't need to skywrite anything. Your sweet enough as you are. :)

whiteflowers

whiteflowers

Blessed White Angel ^^

I made this poem to him ^^(my boyfriend)
but It was a long time ago
also I published it in a page of poetry ^^ so he saw it and thank me so much how I feel...and Why I love him ^^....but he is soo far away...so the times I read this poem...I feel so badly....like i need him by my side
they should help u ^^

Reasons why I love u (St Valentines Day)

There are just so many reasons to explain why I love you…(42)
I love the way you clean my tears when I’m crying
I love the way you smile
I love the way you are with me
I love the way you touch me
I love the way you walk
I love the way you say those 3 beautiful words...
I love the way we kiss each other
I love the way how you treat me
I love the fact that you will be by my side for the rest of our lives
I love the fact that between us there are no lies
I love the fact that there’s no expression or word to explain what we are feeling
I love the fact that even when we apart, we think in the other much more than when we are together
I love the fact that I can’t live without you and you without me
I love the fact that I need you to live
I love the fact that you are always telling me that I’m the best thing that have ever happened to you
I love the fact that I’m the first girl you have ever loved
I love the fact that between us there’s no need to use words
I love the fact that when I'm with you, nothing matters
I love the sound of your voice
I love the idea of being together for many years
I love that for the first time I feel that the words “for ever” and “I promise you” have a real meaning
I love that my heart is with you, cause I know it’s safe
I love that even if we are apart, even if there are many miles between us, we know that what we feel won’t change
I love when you make me smile… even when it seems that all is wrong
I love when you tell me I’m the most important person in your life
I love when you say we are meant to be together
I love when you miss me
I love when you make me cry of happiness
I love when you make me know that what we have is the most powerful feeling in the world
I love when, after a kiss, you look at me, and that look means more than any word can mean
I love what your eyes tell me
I love your hugs
I love your kisses
I love your personality
I love your surprises
I love all the things you do for me
I love every single look that you give me
I love feeling you by my side even when you are not
I love being by your side
You are amazing…
Because of all these and many other things
I can say I love you…

I have a thread with my poem today ^^
visit it ^^
below my sig ^^

i am good with poetry ^^
i hope this help Alisha ^^

Take care!
noise and kisses!
Bye!

Awww... That's so ture whiteflower. There is just to many reasons why you love someone. I'm sad to hear that you can't see him anymore though. But even if you can't doesn't mean you still can't love him.

Hmmm.... Good question. Get along well? And somehow when she is happy, I felt delighted as well.

Chains. Lots of them.

Alisha thank you for making this thread, I couldn't tell my guy why I loved him...I will do it here instead.

I love you because of how you make me laugh, I love the way you listen to me and what I have to say, I love the way it feels when you are near...the way my heart thumps when you smile *blush*. I love your voice and the way you laugh...I love the way you move...I love the way you make me feel so comfortable that I don't have to pretend to be anything but myself. I love knowing that you care and think of me as a bestfriend. I just love you cause your you.......*sigh*unfortunately it's a one sided love :(

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Words can't express enough of how you feel for love....

Sometimes... you don't need a reason to love someone. Love is a feeling, and you can't reason why you love what you love.
Well although, at times, you can find reasons to love someone, but well, love is something that appeals to your mind and emotions. :/

I really don't know the answer to this question, you got me there. I think it might be teh connection, it has to do with something that we both share

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I love someone of the things they've done for me, how they cared and all... but, i have a weird love for my mom... my mom has a disorder and she's crazy... she have done many horrible things, but i still love her... one time she said that i wasn't her daughter... that i was her dad's daughter... i felt really f*****n pissed but i didn't do anything beacause she might do something crazy... sometimes she say's she loves me, sometimes she say's she hate me... but i still love her... it's weird but who could hate their mom(besides eminem)?

I'm Back!!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Alisha!!! I love you too!! XD Well, to me. Basically wat u said is wat I say.

Signature Image

xmuzai

xmuzai

:: naievette ::

i loveeee... my boyfriend... because... he's vincent! xD

he's so sweet- he talks to me whenever i need him and when i don't realize that i do need him. he understands my weird randomness and accepts who i really am. he not only accepts me stressing out and going crazy, but he loves me the way i am! he's sensitive and i can talk to him about anything and everything. i can tell him my deepest thoughts and problems and we'll talk about it and he'll give me input and his point of view. we have crazy conversations with each other and i feel absolutely 100% comfortable around him. we're totally opposite at times, but we love hearing what the other has to say and we value each other's opinions very much. i love his touch, his scent, his smile, his eyes(especially when he looks at me and stares at me for no reason and that makes me laugh...), his hugs, his kisses, and everything about him! ^^ nobody is perfect, but he's perfect to me. :D

Signature

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

You know why I love you Alisha;) your sweet,kind,caring,loving,pure,innocent and all around perfect.You got a great personality and I wuvey you :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by ZeroDegressYou know why I love you Alisha;) your
sweet,kind,caring,loving,pure,innocent and all around perfect.You got a
great personality and I wuvey you :)

Awwwwww... Your so sweet. *gives zero a hug* I wuve you too. :D

its because they know what to do and gives you they're time and attention when your down...

there a special person that i like right now...and i really like him because he speaks ever so softly as if his words may hurt ^^

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

love someone because you find the person cares for you and that you are able to refer oneself to this person, and in return can show just as much care to the person.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

I love the person I do because that person loves me for what I am.

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

What makes me love them is
His undertstanding ,Smart,Sexy,Intuative,Makes you feel great.
Loves to spend time with you and would never cheet on you.
Isnt willing to let a relation ship end with out a good reason.
Just to many to even tell you all.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.