Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love Hina...what next? - Minitokyo

Love Hina...what next?

Tagged under Love Hina

page 1 of 1 13 total items

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Just saw the entire first season of Love Hina...it was excellent. Does anyone have any recomendations as to what to watch next in the save sort of wavelength as this? Also, who was your favorite character. Not counting main characters, I'd have to say Su (she's a semi main character I guess), just because she is entirely random lol...

Fruits Basket and Great Teacher Onizuka. They do not have the same magical atmosphere as LH, but they are good shows nonetheless (excelling in other areas).

For action-oriented shows, Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist are highly recommended.

ummmmmm
mahou sensei negima is good, its on fansubs too
you might like chobits....
and you'll probably love Ai Yori Aoshi

thers millions of anime series like Love Hina
http://www.animenfo.com/animebygenre.php?genre=7
that is the whole love-comedy genre on NFO
hope this helps ^^

aydz

Pink goddess

:D my fav character is also Su!! and Mitsune :) u should watch bleach and Kamikaze kaitou jeanne!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ashleydean90

i love monkeys >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by ultimate540Just saw the entire first season of Love Hina...it was excellent. Does anyone have any recomendations as to what to watch next in the save sort of wavelength as this? Also, who was your favorite character. Not counting main characters, I'd have to say Su (she's a semi main character I guess), just because she is entirely random lol...

I haven't seen it yet nd I wonder is it good

anime is my life ^.^ but i love monkeys^^ (meow)

Quote by ultimate540Just saw the entire first season of Love Hina...it was excellent. Does
anyone have any recomendations as to what to watch next in the save
sort of wavelength as this? Also, who was your favorite character. Not
counting main characters, I'd have to say Su (she's a semi main
character I guess), just because she is entirely random lol...

Read the manga, if you have not.

Signature

Claude

15th Division Taichou

Since u liked Love Hina, go for Mahou Sensei Negima, they're both done by the same person (Ken Akamatsu)

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Whell, I'm watching Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan and I must say that it is one of the funniest anime I ever seen. Great Teacher Onizuka is also very good. Negima is quite average to me. The second season of Love Hina is very good quality and same level, by the way, OAV too.

Read the manga. In my opinion the manga was better then the anime. And if you haven't already, watch the two love hina specials. The Spring and Christmas specials. They are both really good. My favorite character would have to be Shinobu.

rained-asian

rained-asian

I'll show you some real tennis.

try a.i. love you, made by akamatsu ken as well.

"Shut up!! How to hit it...well, when the ball comes up just go 'GUAAHH!' *does snake shot form* and hit it."-Kaidoh
"How is he spossed to know to hit it like that?"-Takeshi
"Well then, why don't you try explaining how to hit the 'Dunk Smash?'"-Kaidoh
"Well, when the ball is lobbed in the air you just go 'GATSUN!' and..." *pretends to do dunk smash*-Takashi, Prince of Tennis, volume 9.

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

Mitsume! She like watermelons and it is good! Also she funny! anyways you should try to rerad the manga! Something diffent!^_^

Signature

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Quote by ClaudeSince u liked Love Hina, go for Mahou Sensei Negima, they're both done by the same person (Ken Akamatsu)

Negima does not have the charm of Love Hina, though it's by Ken Akamatsu.

Signature

hey i seen all of the love hina series includin the 2 specials and love hina again, i think they are awesome, well my fave char is hmmmmm........motoko and i think that all the boys are funny i also think that seta's drivin rocks hehehehe

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.