Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shoujo ai & Shounen ai - Minitokyo

Shoujo ai & Shounen ai

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

...not too familiar with the terms...

Anyone want to be kind and list out what each one means?

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

Shoujo ai and Shounen ai is a-okay in my book :) Haven't seen too much of it, but one great example is Maria-sama ga Miteru with it's beautiful story and colorful characters :D

Yuri and Yaoi on the other had... :(

Both shounen ai and yaoi *purrs*

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

shoujo ai is acceptable...but yaoi is no-no

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by Mizuna...not too familiar with the terms...
Anyone want to be kind and list out what each one means?

Shounen ai is literally boy's love, and shoujo ai is literally girl's love. Basically, gay and lesbian relationships! =^_^=

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

shounen - ai Rules!!!! :)

and I don't have an opinion regarding shouju-ai ^_^'

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

I'm more of a Shoujo-ai person. I don't know why, probably because it's more softer and the feminity makes it cute? From my prespective...*hides*

Shoujo & Shounen manga bought im like too~!!!
BUT~!!! On the shouh\jo manga,im just will choose got shounene-ai & yaoi team wan~!!!
(p/s: just bcos im YAOI FANS~(^_^)~!!!)

BUT,im though the Shounen manga story will be GOOD most than shoujo manga~!!!
Is bcos the Shounen manga story very got powerful & amazing~!!! Not like a Shoujo manga,just hv love story more only~!!! AND oso is bcos the Shounen manga will be easy & early to make the animetion~!!! Is bcos the Shounen manga will be popular~!!! Like a fans,most guy will like to read the Shounen manga wan~!!! Than,rite nw the girls fans oso love to read Shounen manga too~!!! Like Naruto,HxH,Bleach,HnG,Death Note,FMA,GB,Saiyuki,POT & many tittle of Shounen manga,all's oso many girls fans to read wan~!!!

Than,about the Shoujo manga,still just hv most girls fans like to read only~!!! Maybe is bcos the love story & bishounen lor~!!!
Actaully me oso very LOVE to read the Shoujo manga too~!!! Is bcos the Shoujo manga to found a Shounen-ai or yaoi pair~!!! (p/s: bcos im YAOI fans,tht's why im read the tittle of Shoujo manga,i will just choose got Shounen-ai wan~!!!)

Actaully the Shoujo manga artwork manbe will GOOD & NICE more than Shounen manga~!!! Like a Yuki Kaori,CLAMP,Maki Murakami,Yoko Matushita,Kouga Yun,Adumi Tohru & many popular author of the Shoujo manga~!!! Them draw the artwork is really very beautiful & fantasy~!!! Tht's why the Shoujo manga still very popular & oso very easy & early to show the artbooks~!!!
And story not bad too,like a Yami no Matsuei,X/1999,Angel Satuary,Loveless & oso many poapular tittle of the Shoujo manga~!!! Tht's oso hv do the anime too~!!! Very GOOD~!!!

Sometime me oso hard to compare the Shounen & Shoujo manga~!!!
Anyway,tht's all's just my opinior only~!!! & bought im love~!!!

shounen ai!

but i hate hentai or yaoi....

shounen ai and shojo ai are different....but still somehow perves....but i hate perves.....whatever!

i like both as wel....i really rreally do...:P...marimite rules and knm is gorgeous..

there r no kept promises, only broken ones...

sure that XD u knew my answer!

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

i'm not much into shojo ai...maybe only like in CCS, or any other cute series, but i luv shounen ai!!!especially if the guys are hot^^ sometimes it just turns me on ;)

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

kokorodaisuke

-shotgun blast!-

Shounen-ai is quite nice. x3 Gives you a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Shoujo-ai I don't necessarily hate, but being female I don't actively seek it out, and I'd rather not see anything hardcore, thank you very much.

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

Quote by kokorodaisukeShounen-ai is quite nice. x3 Gives you a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
Shoujo-ai I don't necessarily hate, but being female I don't actively seek it out, and I'd rather not see anything hardcore, thank you very much.

*nods* yup, most def agree

Signature

Quote by lianppoperany is cute as long the people doing it are cute. but if they're not, it's so disgusting.

I agree XD

I like more shoujo-ai and yuri
Why? because I am girl
I really don't like much shounen-ai/yaoi but I read and see too.
boy on boy action is boring... as boy on girl... girl on girl action is really magic.
and... I don't like the gays boys because they don't like girls.
Why I need love them?
I don't want a gay boyfriend.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Quote by Mizu-kunI don't care if it is Shonen-Ai, Shojou-Ai or "normal", as long as the rest of the manga/anime is good.

Amen, amen. -.-

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

megaman917

megaman917

The Gentleman

Shoujo-ai/yuri, it doesn't get any better than that. The thought of Shounen-ai/yaoi sickens me.
I'm a man, call me a homophobe if you want.

"If you're not cheating, you're not trying!" - R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero (1967 - 2005)

i think that shoujo ai is the best ;) ;)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.