Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a new uses for a furby - Minitokyo

a new uses for a furby

page 1 of 1 16 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

a new uses for a furby, ok i you all rember those furbys that never shut up well i had one and it made fun of me it said nasty thing to my mom because my friend put other toys chips in it, it he even made it say me scared @#$%&* witch i thought was funny , well now that it was laying under my bed for years , so i got rid of it and my friend said lets shoot it with the 12< gun> , i thought iit would break with the first shot but it did not it took 3 time to break that thing i finally had to hit it with a bat it kept talking and talking it was all me scared stuff < i would be to if i had a 12 guage at my head to> so i guess the ? i am ask is how did u get rid of your furby???

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Easy dump it on younger cousin followed by a long stretch of me screaming "I'm free I'm free"

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I never had one...I just don't have to buy any junk that is "cool".

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Mizu-kunI never had one...I just don't have to buy any junk that is "cool".

Hey I didn't buy one either it was a christmas present from my grandmother that my parents didn't let me return

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

I bought my little sister one, and she gave it back to me....and...it kept turning on....and it wouldnt shut up. So i lit it on fire...and then that just burned some of the fur off, so i fed it to a dog....that didn't work either...finally taking it and shoving it off the highway finally did it.

Dojita (who still needs a siggy and an avatar)

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by Spystreak
Hey I didn't buy one either it was a christmas present from my grandmother that my parents didn't let me return

sAmE here

Signature

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

My Firby, i found all the m-80s i could get and made one heck of a fireworks display on the 4th of July. Oh and i taught it to beg for mercy, so the last thing it said was please dont kill me (evil smily)

i need a better Avatar....

jotfif

jotfif

U CANT JUST GIVE A furby AWAY YOU HAVE TO destroy IT WHY IN THE WORK would U WANT A furby

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by jotfifU CANT JUST GIVE A furby AWAY YOU HAVE TO destroy IT WHY IN THE WORK would U WANT A furby

Yes they are truely awful... they just sit and make noise.. and more noise.. and more noise... We should find the guy who invented them and fill every part of his house with talkative furby's :angry: Muhahahahahaha..... so yeah I completely agree they suck out loud!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

That's one toy I'm not getting rid of :nya: I attach the furby with a flashlight and scare my brother in the dark. Yup, lots of fun.

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by fooblued

Quote by jotfifU CANT JUST GIVE A furby AWAY YOU HAVE TO destroy IT WHY IN THE WORK would U WANT A furby

Yes they are truely awful... they just sit and make noise.. and more noise.. and more noise... We should find the guy who invented them and fill every part of his house with talkative furby's :angry: Muhahahahahaha..... so yeah I completely agree they suck out loud!

thats a great idea filling the house lol

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by jotfif

Quote by fooblued

nbut if they created it wouldn't they be used to how it sounds

Signature

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

hmm. . .theres still 2 of those around the house. . .maybe i should prank someone with it

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by Spystreak

Quote by jotfif

Quote by fooblued

nbut if they created it wouldn't they be used to how it sounds

i guess so < my furby gave me nightmares> i was not joking

Signature

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

wait. . . i missed part of the first post.. .

you shot it with a 12 guage 3 times and it didnt shut up?! jeeze

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by SekiRyuuwait. . . i missed part of the first post.. .
you shot it with a 12 guage 3 times and it didnt shut up?! jeeze

yup <the thing keep on saying me scared> my dad was not happy about me firing at it but i hated it so much

Signature

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.