Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are women good leaders in Gundam Series? - Minitokyo

Are women good leaders in Gundam Series?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

I've notice for a while that in the Gundam Series there are women leaders. Even though they are soft they can get the job really done. Such as in Gundam Seed Destiny, the captians are women, and Orb's leader is a women. But through your opinions do you think women are real good leaders in Gundam Series?

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Nope! I disagree with that.

In my opinion, men are better leaders on the Gundam Series like for example, Treize on Gundam Wing. He's a real genius on Wars and I must say that he's a good leader he's got the respect of his fellow soldiers.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Hmm... I think it would depend on what Gundam series you're talking about. But Gundam Wing definitely attests to some great women leaders.

Quote by Akaiken... Treize on Gundam Wing. He's a real genius on Wars and I must
say that he's a good leader he's got the respect of his fellow soldiers.

Hm... I agree with that. However, despite all the ridicule she recieves from viewers, Relena was just as influential a leader. Others might not agree, but there's a quality of a great leader that they both share (Relena a bit later on in the series), and that's the ability to dream within the confines of reality. They had ideals and dreams for the future and they possessed the passion to achieve it... all the while gaining enemies and allies alike. Treize, however, did have one thing that Relena lacked and that was charisma; Treize won over many people with that alone while Relena relied on her child-like innocence.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by zephryn

Quote by Akaiken... Treize on Gundam Wing. He's a real genius on Wars and I must
say that he's a good leader he's got the respect of his fellow soldiers.

Hm... I agree with that. However, despite all the ridicule she recieves from viewers, Relena was just as influential a leader. Others might not agree, but there's a quality of a great leader that they both share (Relena a bit later on in the series), and that's the ability to dream within the confines of reality. They had ideals and dreams for the future and they possessed the passion to achieve it... all the while gaining enemies and allies alike. Treize, however, did have one thing that Relena lacked and that was charisma; Treize won over many people with that alone while Relena relied on her child-like innocence.

Geez... another explanation.

I agree that Relena lacked charisma on her start as a pacifist but when she was proclaimed as Queen Relena, her charisma became powerful but still, Treize overpowered it...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by Akaiken
Geez... another explanation.
I agree that Relena lacked charisma on her start as a pacifist but when
she was proclaimed as Queen Relena, her charisma became powerful but
still, Treize overpowered it...

Hehe ^^; Sorry for the long explanations - it just saves me the time of having to explain myself later on.

Anyway, and it's just a thought but at one point during the battle between Earth and the White Fang, Duo says: "... Earth is becoming unified. Was it that girl (Relena) behind it? Or was it..." And he cuts it off there though probably means Treize. You see, the way I see it, Relena had a greater influence all around. Mariemaia attests to Relena's influential power over the colonies in Endless Waltz, and the previous quote to her influence on Earth. Treize... well, he left the colonies to Lady Une so he isn't really all that recognized amonst the colonists outside of OZ but he does have more power over Earth than Relena.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by zephryn

Quote by AkaikenGeez... another explanation.
I agree that Relena lacked charisma on her start as a pacifist but when
she was proclaimed as Queen Relena, her charisma became powerful but
still, Treize overpowered it...

Hehe ^^; Sorry for the long explanations - it just saves me the time of having to explain myself later on.
Anyway, and it's just a thought but at one point during the battle between Earth and the White Fang, Duo says: "... Earth is becoming unified. Was it that girl (Relena) behind it? Or was it..." And he cuts it off there though probably means Treize. You see, the way I see it, Relena had a greater influence all around. Mariemaia attests to Relena's influential power over the colonies in Endless Waltz, and the previous quote to her influence on Earth. Treize... well, he left the colonies to Lady Une so he isn't really all that recognized amonst the colonists outside of OZ but he does have more power over Earth than Relena.

Yep... they did not mention Treize but considering his power, they know it!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Not really.... I don't think they are a good leader...

But some of them aren't that bad either.....

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Quote by weissdarkangel But through your opinions do you think women are real good leaders in Gundam Series?

yes

has everybody forgotten in the Gundam Wing movie Relena did manage to rally the people.

I've only seen up to volume five of the Gundam Seed DVD's but I can already tell that Lacus would make a great leader

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Many may not like her but I'm a fan of Cima Garahau. She's sassy and knows how to pilot a mobile suit quite well. She may not be a major leader, hard to say, but I really like her. Maybe because after watching I had really good dreams about her which I won't go into detail. But anyways I think she's really cool. Also one of the more beautiful Gundam series women to boot.

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

In my opinion, women are good leaders in gundam and also other animes..they always have the patience for "reason" and most of the time they have "control". anyway, male leader are good but female leaders are better.

i'm a guy, what do you expect...i like women XP

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.