Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quiz topic? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hey I want to make a new quiz but I don't know what I should put it on!! Does anyone have any opinions? I kinda would like it unique....^-^.....one that not many people would think of.....your suggestions would really help! XP

Well, a quiz that asks about your philosophical outlook on life, rather than what you say you are, would be interesting. Leaving out the 'What's your favourite colour' quesion (so overdone....) would be a good idea too =)

I want a pony, and I want it NOW.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Quote by SuzureiWell, a quiz that asks about your philosophical outlook on life, rather
than what you say you are, would be interesting. Leaving out the
'What's your favourite colour' quesion (so overdone....) would be a
good idea too =)

Most likely. XD That question is used so many times in quizes, I've lost count on how many people have actually used it. XD

As for what it should be on.. try and think of something unique. Take a look through some of the quizes people have already created, and think of something from that. ^^

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I know!!! How long will your marriage last quiz!! I'd take it! =P

3nd13ssL0v3

3nd13ssL0v3

Who... Am I?

Quote by MiniMog

Quote by SuzureiWell, a quiz that asks about your philosophical outlook on life, rather
than what you say you are, would be interesting. Leaving out the
'What's your favourite colour' quesion (so overdone....) would be a
good idea too =)

Most likely. XD That question is used so many times in quizes, I've lost count on how many people have actually used it. XD
As for what it should be on.. try and think of something unique. Take a look through some of the quizes people have already created, and think of something from that. ^^

LOLz same here. All of the quizes I took had 'What's your favourite colour'? XD. Oh you should make the quiz on... Eh, what colour are your wings? XP I dunno OX I'd make something like that ;)

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.