Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gundam seed destiny yzak info...needed - Minitokyo

gundam seed destiny yzak info...needed

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 7 total items

hey all seed destiny fans! well i haven seed seed destiny cause canada isn't playing it doe animther year!! so i want to know about Shiho and yzak...wat's between them... i really want to know...(thought yzak was kinda cold...dont; make a comment on that...^^")

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Shiho is a very mysterious character, very little is known about her and she has no lines whatsoever in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. She is a ZAFT soldier (therefore it's about 99,99% certain that she's also a coordinator) who was assigned to Yzak Jule's squadron and was under his command. Like Yzak, Dearka and the others did at the time of Gundam seed, Shiho wears the red ZAFT uniform (no pink miniskirt ;) ), meaning that like them she is an elite pilot and still has the same status in Gundam SEED Destiny. Shiho has also appeared in the short promo for Gundam SEED MSV Astray, piloting a CGUE DEEP Arms and there's also a very short manga (although I have not been able to find a name for it yet) in which she appears.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Shiho Hansnfuss she is one of character on Gundam Seed Msv Astray Manga
She is a member of Joule squad and she love yzak and maybe Yzak like her too.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

other than in astray...shiho has little screen time in destiny...just random shotsof her towards the end of the series

u don't get much in GSD about yzak and shiho...most of them time when yzak does get screen time
he's yelling at somebody...hehehehe

Who is the enemy?

Yzak is a commander, Shiho is his subordinate. They have mutual respect for one another as elite pilots. There's really nothing more than that. Shiho does not get any speaking lines in Destiny, but from Astray, it can be implied that Shiho admires Yzak because he is a strong leader.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

I don't know but I heard that Shiho and Yzak are engaged or something...^^ I think they're becoming my fave couple now! (although it isn't official yet!) ;)

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.