Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you sad if Naruto ANIME/MANGA ending is Sasuke die? - Minitokyo

Did you sad if Naruto ANIME/MANGA ending is Sasuke die?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Somehow I agree with platt there. I don't see how Sasuke's going to die. He's an important character afterall....

The one who might end up die.... maybe Itachi instead.

Oh no.... Itachi's my favourite... doesn't sound too good about the idea of him dying.

But then... perhaps I would start to love Sasuke if he manage to master his Sharingan to the extent of Mangekyou Sharingan. Because one important reason why I love Itachi is because of his Mangekyou Sharingan and his Amaterasu which was able to even destroy a target along with his surroundings and mountain behind him (is it a mountain?? Whatever...) just by looking at his target.

Woo hoo... cool.

Sasuke can't die i'm a big Sasuke fan so no he cannot die

don't worry... he won't die... as i've stated before... if he dies... the plot will crumble.

At least... he will stay alive untill the end of Naruto series. That's for sure...

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

I imagine the ending of Naruto that Sasuke would die! But I would be sad if he did...

Signature

dvx

dvx

Otaku

If Sasuke dies, the ratings would rise so high...lol

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i wouldn't be sad but i would prefer more that sasuke would turn away from orochimaru.

I wouldn't be sad if Sasuke died.. but I would've wondered why though :)

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah! we don't want to see sasuke die.right?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

well... just let the manga-ka himself decide about that ;)

But seriously... trust me... he won't die... he's one of the main character... if they kill his character... a lot of plot will be crumble. Don't worry... he won't die... I'm 70% sure of this.

*Hm... where's the other 30%??? Well... that depends on the manga-ka. if he says "Next week I will kill Sasuke." Then the other 30% will be apply.....

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

although i don't like him, i don't him want to die either

-chaos-

-chaos-

=[x]=

hehehe..die!! die!!!

Signature

visit my*My Gallery*

visit my*Userpage*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I wouldn't really care since I don't like him that much. ^^; So I guess... no?

Signature

zink

zink

cookie?

i really don't like sasuke and wouldn't be sad if he died. actually, i'd be happy if he died. i'm kind of feeling that he deserves to die. but if he does die, it would probably happen in the end. i'm sorry sasuke fans but its just my opinion.

Signature Image

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i wouldnt feel sad if sasuke died but i would feel sad for naruto since naruto cares so much for sasuke teehee ^_^' (im not a sasuke fan...if you couldnt already tell OX) but hey if it makes thoes sasuke fans out there feel better im pretty sure he wont die....cuz then the creator of naruto might start getting hate letters ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.