Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you guys name some animes that have a good ending? - Minitokyo

Can you guys name some animes that have a good ending?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

in my point of view there are quite a lot of animes that start off quite good but fall out in the latter part of the series (eg. kenshin was good until the kyoto arc...the ending wasn't really there...it was just a filler ep that closed the series suddenly, kare kano...wot kind of ending
was dat......I mean do they even call that an ending?)......ummm I won't diss out evangelion but I would say the ending of Rahxephon was better. The 1st FMP closed quite well leaving u pretty satisfied and fruits basket ending was alright.....

BlackDemonMyst

Leave me alone!

It really is rare to find an anime, or anything with a plot, in fact, with a fulfilling ending. I would have to say, though, that Soukyuu no Fafner aka Fafner in the Azure has one of the best endings.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hmmm... lets see:
1) Cowboy Bebop (even though it's a bit sad, one of the most suitable endings I've seen so far)
2) Dragonball (in the end it was pretty good, but I only mean the part based on manga... the GT serie has one of the lamest endings I've seen!)
3) Flame of Recca (I've only read the manga, but since the anime is based on it, I suppose the ending is the same... and I have to say that the ending is well thought)
4) Record of Lodoss War (I really liked the ending... it gives me hard time to think of a better ending for this serie)
5) Candidate for Goddess (a little opened ending, but I also believe that this one is one of the best ones seen)
Can't recall many others, but in the end it is hard to think of a good ending to a good serie... I hope Kishimoto-sensei and Oda-sensei will do their best on that ;)

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by LizI've watched a few animes but i can't remember one that had a good
ending. Would anyone know some animes that have a good ending?

Hard to say. Anything in particular that you would like to see in an ending?

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Chobits, marimite, and azumanga daioh! :)

Quote by DrakHmmm... lets see:
1) Cowboy Bebop (even though it's a bit sad, one of the most suitable endings I've seen so far)
2) Dragonball (in the end it was pretty good, but I only mean the part based on manga... the GT serie has one of the lamest endings I've seen!)
3) Flame of Recca (I've only read the manga, but since the anime is based on it, I suppose the ending is the same... and I have to say that the ending is well thought)
4) Record of Lodoss War (I really liked the ending... it gives me hard time to think of a better ending for this serie)
5) Candidate for Goddess (a little opened ending, but I also believe that this one is one of the best ones seen)
Can't recall many others, but in the end it is hard to think of a good ending to a good serie... I hope Kishimoto-sensei and Oda-sensei will do their best on that ;)

the ending of the flame of recca anime is different from that of the manga

(may contain *spoilers*)...i watched it awhile ago so sorry in advance for not remembering half the names....:P....the anime ends at the tournament but instead of that old guy (kurei's stepdad) getting a bunch of guys onto kurei, he actually kills off the old guy after killing the clone with recca......so since the old guy is pretty dead that pretty much killed off a sequel. So in the anime wen u finish watching it, there are still a lot of questions left 2 b answered...u don't get 2 know the mystery of the main flame dragon and who the cursed flame user really is and the probem with recca's mom is still left unanswered (hehe....I won't spoil it anymore..lolz)

But anyway the ending of the anime feels empty.......it feels as though there is a sequel but theres not

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Big-O *Spoiler*. Although what's weird about it is that it's ending is in actuality where it began, and it is therefore cyclical. An interesting premise, as that it keeps looping infinitely, and adds all the more to the weirdness and philosophy (Nietzsche, etc.) and umm.. I am a banana!

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

FLCL and Cowboy Bebop had really great ending. I loved the ends of those anime.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

x-1999 The Movie

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Gundam Seed and CCS

Azumanga Daioh definately!!!! (but it made me feel empty in the end... a personal thing really)
Fushigi Yuugi... one of the best for me

Eva really sucked though, but the first 3/4 of it was great

Hibiki-Tokai

hibiki

i thought vandread had a good ending lots of action in the final battle and it was most likely the best episode in the vandread series.

Angelic Layer is my all time favorite good ending fun Clamp story anime. Card Captor Sakura is also good (again Clamp). Dual! Parellel Trouble Adventures has a good ending, as does Jing the Bandit King.

Signature

The first I remember... Cowboy Bebop... In my opinion, it was almost perfect... :D

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

And Ashita no Nadja too! ^_^

Signature

Chrno Crusade -o-

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Full metal alchemist and chrno crusade

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

full metal alchemist and chrno crusade also came to mind.

then there's cowboy bebop.

i guess...love hina wasn't such a bad ending...except for the fact that they left some things hanging.

and the way hikaru no go ended wasn't bad even though they didn't resolve the conflict between akira and hikaru...they also forgot about the hand of god after half the anime. but that's ok...it still ended just fine. i wished that the manga ended either where the anime did...or simply continue on.

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

The second ending of shaman king is really good, I prefer endings with a good song, but I not understand why if the serie is of action, the ending is many times sad and/or romantic

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Candie

Candie

Mystical

Full Moon Wo Sagashite and some other ones that I don't remember.

I would say that
Full metal Panic
Gate Keepers
Eva
there were all pretty good
alot are good too but those are my favs

Full Metal Alchemist,,
no more as I can remember

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

What do you mean my 'good' ending? Do you mean happy ending or one that will leave you amazed?

Heres some happy ending ones:
-Gundam Seed/Destiny
-Inuyasha(really long though)
-Chobits
-Candidate for goddess

Here are ones that will leave you amazed:
-Air
-Air Movie
-Hoshi no Koe
-Beyond the Clouds, A place prmised in our early days(same producer as Hoshi no koe)
-Fafner
-Kannazuki no Miko(warning:yuri content)
-Full metal Alchemist(although the first 25 eps seem like 25 fillers in a row, the next half gets good)
Hope that help ^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

It would have to be Fushigi Yugi, Chobits, Rurouni Kenshin, Ayashi No Ceres, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hana Yori dango, and more, but can't remember^^

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.