Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have any flowers in your room? - Minitokyo

Do you have any flowers in your room?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

If so, what kind?
***I checked for this thread, but I didn't find any duplicates.

-I have orchids that are all over my room ^^. My room is practically buried in them XD.

hha no flowers in my room. they would smell funny after a few dyas if i keeep them. x_x haha

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Wow, an orchid in your room. i can't really have plants in my room because my room is in the basement which means no natural light for plants to grow on >< I want to have plants in my room though.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

No, I'd forget to water them. :)

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Um...

*Looks around room.*

Nope.

Even in death, we triumph.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Nope. Those things keep dying on me. I only have stalks of lucky bamboo in my room.

Well. i do have this one rose i always keep in my room. I gave it to this girl and told her if she would be my GF because we've been on so many dates already. She said she needed some time to think about. The next morning i found this rose at my doorstep, and she never spoke to me until one day she said that she did want me but she was afraid of being hurt again. I kept the rose as a reminder of her, even today when i have another girl in my life.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

I don´t have any flowers in my room because they die after 2 weeks because I haven´t got the right feeling and hand for flowers... ^_^'

Quote by dangersteve4Well. i do have this one rose i always keep in my room. I gave it to this girl and told her if she would be my GF because we've been on so many dates already. She said she needed some time to think about. The next morning i found this rose at my doorstep, and she never spoke to me until one day she said that she did want me but she was afraid of being hurt again. I kept the rose as a reminder of her, even today when i have another girl in my life.

thanks for sharing the history of that rose with us, I found it very touching when I read your post :) As for me, I have six dozen pink roses sitting on the bookshelf above my computer...

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

o.o
Yay.
I now have a Banzai plant in my room!
^^

Even in death, we triumph.

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

just a boutineer from prom... is that how you spell it? lol but yeah and AkkiEnzeru... i thought it was "Bonsai"

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I used to have some tulips everywhere but flowers die to easily, so i got regular plants that grow out all around me. :pacman:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've got flowers all over my room! cept they're all fake... ^_^'

i love collecting fake flowers (and i also use them for art projects)

the only flowers i have in my room that were once alive are a lot of dried roses from various occassions.

Signature Image

Fearra

Fearra

Wind Goddess

i got some bamboo. . .and I need to water it. . .so brb. . .(walks off to room)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I've got two dried roses in my room. They were gifts(they were living and not given dried). Not sure what to do with them though.

Signature Image

I don't have flowers in my room because they never survive very long. They don't get enough sun...

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Ummmm....Naah I don't have any flowers n my room! ^_^' XP
I don't like being too much of a girly girl....Im more likely a tomboy.
But still it would be nice to have some flowers....but then again "naah lol" :D
So jea....lol ^_^'

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Haha! I have no flower in my room

Uh, no. I have no flowers in my room. My mom has green thumb and she has roses and apple and orange trees but none inside the house. Unless you count fake flower as flowers. ^_^'

Blue-mage865

Blue-mage865

Inspiring Quotes

Well unless you count the ones that are on my bed spread and pillows then no I don't other wise.

Nope. There's no room. My room is full of books. They're all in Chinese too! So, I'm not able to read them.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Since we have a "None" option, I guess I can reply saying that I have no flowers in my room except in the pictures of my calendars.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

none

Signature Image

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

No, but I have a cactus... :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.