Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unique things of your place - Minitokyo

Unique things of your place

page 1 of 1 17 total items

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Hey i like travelling very much and am intrested in different countries... so i wanted to ask all the MTers (since there is such a wonderful diversty here) : What iare the unique things found in ur country or place?.

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

we have mt everest

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

The CooL tourist spots like Boracay Beach, Baguio, and many more!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Crazy crazy weather.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

the unique thing about where i live is that we're the main target of hurricanes ~_~
hah but also we have that theme park "Disney World"
and some really good attractions in the U.S. is places like the Statue of Liberty, the Grand Canyon, and a lot more.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Fenuski90

Fenuski90

~Make your dreams true~

Lots of lakes and forests

Signature

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

uhmmm....

windwills? always rain? dykes? tulips?

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

all we had is where I live was 3 floods, The first was one of the worst in history.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

The only unigue here is a place were old people play slot machines. ^_^'

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

*from Saskatchewan*
We've got a lot of "World's Largest" mascots for our small towns... No visit here is complete without a trip to the Berry Barn in Saskatoon for a taste of Saskatoon Berries... Be sure to come in the summer to see "Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan" in Saskatoon - watiching a Shakespearean play - often in unique styles - in a tent on the banks of the Saskatchewan river.

Other treats are the various museums and art galleries and historical sites...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Quote by Terra-chan*from Saskatchewan*
We've got a lot of "World's Largest" mascots for our small towns... No
visit here is complete without a trip to the Berry Barn in Saskatoon
for a taste of Saskatoon Berries... Be sure to come in the summer to
see "Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan" in Saskatoon - watiching a
Shakespearean play - often in unique styles - in a tent on the banks of
the Saskatchewan river.
Other treats are the various museums and art galleries and historical
sites...

thans 4 replin.. have heard of saskatchewan.. but i am afraid i cant pronounce it ...ja

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

amrisha

youkai~slayer

well the unique thing about nepal is that ppl who go to university end up in a regular stone fight with the cops ^^ ( u probably know) . the only reason ppl wnnna be the president is to make it name sake only( u know everthing that goes on here )

<this is supposed to be funny and not hurt any1>

We have the craziest weather of the world.

In the last year, in the middle of winter we had the hottest day of the year (about 38c/100f) and in the middle of summer we had the coldest day of the year (about 10c/50f).

And it's cold in the morning, it's hot in the middle of the day then it starts raining in the afternoon and it's cold again in the night. :S

ludwig49

ludwig49

Reviver of Dead Threads

Well, we had New Orleans, one of the biggest party towns in the U.S. But as of now the hurricane did quite a number on it and it is flooded. It may be a few months before it is back up to speed. Other than that, we have cajun cooking(spicy and fattening) and music, and alligators.

"If you just say you can't do anything, then don't even try to do anything, certainly you will never be able to do anything." Gundam SEED

hi!! i live in canada as u an see... we have i think nice weather. in china orr sumthing, there is dragon festival and stuff. yea........... =D
members: Whatever, TokyoMewMew

Lacusxoxo

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

the rice terraces in Banaue, Philippines... one of the "Eight wonders of the World"

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2364/riceterraces9mk.jpg

gracefully contoured around the majestic Cordillera mountain range, the rice terraces were hand-sculpted over 3000 years ago by diligent Ifugaos... :)

pamkips

pamkips

?????

okay well when i lived in vegas...the unique about it there were:
Strippers!!....sure whats unique about that?.....nah...the really unique thing there were the people...now where i live now the unique thing about it is seeing a hispanic person (i'm hispanic people) you never see one....its all americans....oh well..

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.