Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which part(s) of the body do you like to draw best? - Minitokyo

Which part(s) of the body do you like to draw best?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

eyes and hair, those are my favourite :)

amrisha

youkai~slayer

i love drawing the hair and expression aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddddddd mainly the eyes which fasinated me^^ ;)

I love drawing faces. I think it's the only thing I can draw :sweat:

eyes
this is where all the emotions come in...

Bust (Face, hair, chest).... especially female characters.... hands and feet are my enemy, but I pull it off quite easilly though :)

Most of my images start off with the face, eyes, head and hair, then I move my way down to chest and arms, then mid section and legs.... I thinks hands and feet I work on last cause they're the most time consuming if I'm working with detail :)

Aldhie

Aldhie

Bloody Knifes...

i like drawing face, hair and boobs (for girl), it's a great practicing! :D

"This is gonna be an interesting job..."
"The quality of a job depend on the fun i'll get from it..." Dr. Jackal

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I don't like to draw something in particular the thing I hate mostly to draw are the hands because usually I am not very good at fingers but in the rest of the cases I like to draw everything,every detail...it doesn't only relax me but I put also a lot of soul in it!And if I would say I like to draw something particulary maybe it will be the face but I really like everything to look good!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

Quote by Aldhiei like drawing face, hair and boobs (for girl), it's a great practicing! :D

ya i can only draw those parts for a girl.
(but the face sometimes i cant draw)

cant really draw guys.

girls are just (to me) more fun to draw.

Signature

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

I like drawing the eyes and the hair. :) Those are the most distinctive parts that differentiate anime/manga characters actually! ^_^

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

well . after matering hands. i love to draw the entire body. especially the eyes and the hair. i do not particully have a fav. for any particular body parts i like to draw. sure eye expresses emotions but the body and the posture also explain a lot more.. in comparrison to eyes. basically its the feeling i put into the postures. for example. i drew this drwaing : http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/155678/
that shows emotion.. to me the body is a peice. and the background is a connection to a larger piece.

Caga-chan

Caga X Athrun

Eyes and Hair. I like drawing all those hairstyles.
but sometimes I mess up. ^^;

Cya~

Caga-chan --
Cagalli and Athrun rule...

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Fav bodyparts to draw:

Men: Abs and Chest
Women: Breast, Abs (some cases), eyes

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

I like drawing hands and wrists as you may see I drew them in class. I like drawing the parts where people can wear bracelets, bangles, wristbands, and those hands accessories. Maybe because I like them so much? hehe ^-^

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

I really love drawing the eyes and hair. For me, it seems those two things, more than anything, are where it's at. They give my characters the uniqueness that separates them from looking like any other character. Also, with eyes, you can capture a lot of different emotions. I also enjoy hands (even though they can really be a pain sometimes). I love how they can kind of take a shape all on their own and before you know it even if it's not what you were expecting, they create themselves. It's strange, but lots of fun. =P

vorspiel

vorspiel

. / insert sanity and swirl /

Eyes and hair, because I can go really creative with those two parts...typically, my other favourite non-body-part-human-defining-feature is clothing. anything you can go creative over is what i like.

Cielo-Plus

Cielo-Plus

C I E L O +

i like to draw the eyes and hair ^^
cuz it's very fun to deside what style to draw to them ^^
and i'm just bad with the hands ._.'

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Faces, definitely, cause of the sense of atmosphere it creates. The face can create tons of emotions and reflect an artists mood without having to say anything. Usually, the rest of the body is harder to draw due to lack of posture inspiration.

-repeat-

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

The eyes, don't know why but it's fun cause there's thousands of ways to draw them =P

Signature

hemmm tough one, well im ok at drawing compleat people, but i like doing heads the most

if its going to be a long shot, im still going to take it, and trust my aim that it hits
Signature

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Quote: As for myself, I like drawing eyes and hands. Hands because they can be drawn in various postures. But I don't know why I like drawing eyes, I just do.

I like drawing eyes to, some times you can even feel what the character is feeling by looking in to his/her eyes.

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.