Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 will u eat another human flesh to survive? - Minitokyo

will u eat another human flesh to survive?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

This once a true story about a few survivors who eats other's to survive during thier plane crash in a snowy place. They don't really know where they are and infact they are far away to contact emergency calls. But eventually in a few weeks they were rescue. I can't remeber the full news about it so if i found it i'll add it here

IF u were in that situation where they aren't any food around except human flesh. Will u eat others when they already die? or will u leave and wait for youself to die?

I personally will eat other human flesh although it was a justifiable choice. But again i might not since i don't have much courage to dare even touch them. But what about U?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I'd rather let them eat me.
Or just leave and die alone.

Just the plain imagination disgusts me. >.<

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

ye, i'd rather just die in a corner than eat another person 0_o

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Only with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
oh and I think the one you are referring to happened in the Andes.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

If it was a large plane/commerical flight, then maybe I would kill some survivers, just so I could have a larger share of the left over snacks and drinks. XD

Seriously though, if that happened, I'd rather try and catch animals living in the forest first.

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

Yes, when desperate times call for desperate measures. Being in a forest, there should be some fruits though they could be poisonous. -_-

Wakarimashta

Wakarimashta

I Understand!

Call me ethical, but I'd rather just leave them be. I'd want to look for anything besides my fellow comrades as I am sure a forest holds many potential alternatives. If there isn't, then I've lived a happy life...

Satsugai

Satsugai

you can always start chewing your own hands first XD

What they did was they ate the dead who died from the crash itself. Since they crashed on top of a snowy ridge the bodies could be preserved for alot longer.

It wasnt in a forest first off. If they crashed in a forest the plane would be completely chopped up.

Hell I dont know about you all... I'll eat a dead body if it meant living...

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

First, let's take into consideration some things:

- If the environment around has plenty of sources for nutrition, I'd go with that.
- If there is a method of reaching the nearest civilization, I'd go with that.
- If there is nothing else around, eat the other guys.
But before you eat the other guys:
- Do they have a history a disease or are they sick right now?
- Are you very, very hungry?

Basically what I'm sayin is deseprate time call for desperate measures. If there is no other option, we have to resort to cannibalism.

Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I think thats a question u can't answere before you're in the situation.
I don't really know if I could do it - it sounds so discusting >_<

shiarou

i am alive again!

can stand not eating for 3 days, but after that my mind turns blank.........
i rather eat snow or dirt. but we will never know unless we are in such a circumstance. animal instict, greed and mental status are important to prevent insanity.

what is loneliness anyway?

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I prefer to eat grilled thigh or leg muscles dipped in blood-sauce...

Well, not really.

I think it would be a justifiable to me provided that the flesh would come from the dead.

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

I would rather die trying to walk out of the mountains then eat some one else. But I sure would'nt want them to eat me either.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I'd rather die than be eaten, or have to eat another human being. I can't imagine eating another person... And if someone is that crazy enough to eat another human being in this bunch that I'm stranded with, I'd run away... or if I lost it, I'd kill him, but not eat him >.>

Signature

Satsugai

Satsugai

people can do very strange things when they are hungry.....

human flesh tastes like chicken lol just kiding i would if i had to as long as it could be roasted lol

yes of course. and it wouldn't be the worst thing I ate in my life

Signature

Hmm...if I go insane, definitely yes. But cooked first before it worsens. If I worsen, I'd go for raw. If I control my sanity at a good start, I'd go look for anything edible.

Don't know what'll happen if I'm starving and go to sleep. Might sleep walk and do something baaad. But the only that has happened to me at a starving situation was slump down and worrying that my stomach was digesting itself.

*EDIT*
Though, I just remembered something! Wouldn't it be bad to eat others? I know we aren't cows, but that's how the cows started with mad cow disease! Cows were fed meat (their own kin as well) when they weren't...naturally suppose to. Dunno, might be different with humans. Still, that came across my mind.

I probably couldn't stand the sight of it... so probably won't live... ok, that's all i am saying, because this is seriously :P um, a question i won't answer till i'm in that situation (some other reason actually, but not mentioning :P)

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

NOOOOOoooooooo!!! Thats gross, I rather just die. x_x

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

ah i made a mistake it's in the snow :sweat:

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

God NO! I'd never eat another human, what justifies killing someone else so that you can survive?? In my mind that's being plain selfish, evil, and throwing out all your morals. Besides i'd rather go down with a comrade than eat him and just die later on without having the company of someone.

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

That's so hard to say, but to that point I think I rather die than eat another human being. I watched a video in my U.S History class last year, the parents ate their own child, it was very disturbing and kinda made me realize not to do the same thing

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.