Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the wierdest thing that ever happened to you? - Minitokyo

What is the wierdest thing that ever happened to you?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

What is the wierdest thing thats ever happened to you? It doesnt matter what, just anything. Everyone has there own opinions on whats weird.

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

The weirdest thing that happened to me was when i met this girl at the bus stop at the first day of transferring to a new school. We looked at each other for a brief second but we ignored each other. Later on, i went to my new classroom and found that the same girl will b in my classroom *drops dead* And when i returned from my first day of school, my sister told me if i met this girl who had the last name Tomas. I said i did and my sister told me that the girl was my sister's friend's sister. Kinda weird to experience....

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I'm not sure if this is the weirdest... but I think this goes under both scariest and weirdest moments I've encountered. I'm with a bunch of friends and we get off the subway. A man in rags comes up to me and asks me if I'm Japanese. (What was I suppose to do in this situation?) I answer: No. (I don't know why someone would think I'm Japanese o_o) He continues to harass me with lots of questions about me, such as which school I go to, and do I live around that area. At this point, I'm a bit freaked out and feeling weird >_< Finally my friend drags me abruptly to leave the area >.>'''

Signature

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

While backpacking in europe, went to go visit some friends, we left all our stuff back in the hostel, coming back we got on the wrong train, realized we where headed in the completely wrong direction, the last train back to the city our hostel was in left an hour before we arrived where we did, we eventually arrived at 1am, nothing open, we had no money, nothing, so we walked around a city we knew nothing about, this bum came up to us, asked us question, the said we could stay at his place, so, well we did! We seriously thought we we're gonna die overnight, but we didn't, so we woke up, said thanks and left!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

i was at the mall one day with my friends. When it was about to close a bald man wearing a potato sack confronted us and talked to us about Krishna. Apparently he lived in a monastery and was a monk. He then handed me a book about the life of Krishna and said he hoped we would find enlightenment. After he left we just bursted out laughing!

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Yeah I encounter something weird.

This happen for 3 days straight.
On day 1 as I was leaving the train station I saw a pile of money fold in half
and place next to a plliar. The top cash was a $20 dollar bill.

Day 2 as I was heading to the train station a worker dropped his wallet from the roof
and inside was full of money.

Day 3 a $10 bill was stuck between the stairs of a esclator a few people were in front of me
an no one even notice it not even the people behind me.

And this other day as I was heading for work, as I was walking down the street, suddenly a white butterfly came from nowehre, and it flew next to me for a block long until it steer towards the right and flew off.
Well that was kind of weird thought but it made me feel special!

These events were all true and not made up. If I was then I'll be happy to get suck up a tornado or hurricane.

Signature

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

Well, I recal it wasn't the weirdest, but it's all i can remember for now, I was still around 12 years old, it was gym class, & I was lazing off on a mattress talking to a buddy when I heard my name called out, I turn towards the players, who were using half the court for soccer & half for basketball, only to see the big, hard, orange ball crash directly on my nose.. hard.. & bounced aside, making way for the soccerball! boka.. & it falls to the other side. my nose wasn't broken or disfigured, lucky me ^_^' but it turns out they weren't playing a trick on me, it was a genuine accident T_T

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

Quote by zpulseWell, I recal it wasn't the weirdest, but it's all i can remember for now, I was still around 12 years old, it was gym class, &amp; I was lazing off on a mattress talking to a buddy when I heard my name called out, I turn towards the players, who were using half the court for soccer &amp; half for basketball, only to see the big, hard, orange ball crash directly on my nose.. hard.. &amp; bounced aside, making way for the soccerball! boka.. &amp; it falls to the other side. my nose wasn't broken or disfigured, lucky me ^_^' but it turns out they weren't playing a trick on me, it was a genuine accident T_T

Geez thats a weird accident! Sounds painful!

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'm not sure if this is the weirdest but this is the only thing that pops into my mind. When I was 13, I used to play tackle football for a team. We were playing our last game before the big playoffs (we made it to the playoffs but lost). I played offence and was usually given the ball. Anyways, 5 minutes into the first quarter, I had to run the ball. I got tackled and the guy who tackled me broke my collarbone. I didn't feel anything and I didn't know it was broken until one of my teammates pointed out that my right side didn't look okay. I looked over and started freaking out.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.