Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is the coolest Naruto guy in your eyes? - Minitokyo

Which is the coolest Naruto guy in your eyes?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

sasuke then itachi

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Naruto
Kakashi
Orochimaru
Jiraya
Gaara

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Gaara and Neji. Temari is also great in my book, but she's a girl. That is all.

Itachi-sama!!!Neji-sama!!!! Yondaime-sam!!!!Kakashi-sama!!!

Kakashi. Kakashi. kakashi.

i think you know who my favorite character is. :P

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

Itachi and Orochimaru....

nice and evil ^^

Kaly2049

Kaly2049

Sama.

Jiariya
Cool ,mature , powerful and very cute
and a bit silly and very sexy
Shikamura
The guy that never takes you on
Naruto
The blue eye cute devil

Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead .Without death, there would be no motivation to accomplish anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

Easy Kakashi the coolest dude in that series.

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Plz close this thread as it is a direct violation to the above rule.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Hmm..Probably Gaara or Neji.
I have a soft spot for the bad guys that go good. :D

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Kakshi-no dounbt about it. He's always calm no matter what the situation. Even when Naruto and Sasuke were going at each other with the rasengan and chidori.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

MewShinobi

MewShinobi

Looks Can Be Deceiving

This is sooo hard!!Well, I have to say the Naruto boys that are in my eyes are Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Kiba, Gaara, Shikamaru, Shino, Kakashi, and Itachi!Like, they are soooooo HOT!I like SHino because without his sunglasses, he is so hot!Trust me, if you seen Shino's eye in a Naruto episode than you know what he looks like with his glasses.Last night, I dreamted about Gaara, and it was like a romantic movie about a woman trying to save her loved one from the villain, but every step she took her love suffers pain until she finally beat the bad guy, and reunited with him.I can't believe the bad guy in my dream left me and Gaara because he was hungry.It was so romantic though.I've been having some more Naruto dreams.Once, I dreamt about Sasuke, Neji, and Naruto.Well, that's a long enough answer.Naruto:Lizy, get off the computer now!Me:Shut up!I'm busy!*smile*^____^

Haku and Zabuza definitly. those two definitly were awesome, made me a little sad at the end of that whole battle. i don't believe i've seen Anko listed either. she is the coolest chick in the show!. i hope i get to see her fight a little more in the series! ^_^

Signature

Kakashi and Gekko Hayate. Kakashi because hes so amusing, and hey, the white hair is smexy! Hayate cause....I just like em. Poor sickly dead Hayate...

frozenpetal

Iceculed Red Roses

Kakashi all the way :D

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Sasuke!! Okay, I know this is a bit typical, but he is just too adorable.

Brownie the Cat

Wait..... is the question about the coolest guy in Naruto or its about favourite guy character in Naruto (since it have different perspective)? If the coolest guy in naruto, for me it has to be Kakashi, and then i guess its Uchiha Itachi and Kabuto. As for my favourite guy...... i guess it will be Sasuke

kakashi is teh coolest guy in the series then neji nad shikamaru

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

Itachi, Sasuke and then Kakashi.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

my favourites is itachi. he is so cool with his red eyes

Hatake Kakashi and yes,Uchiha Itachi!!!!

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

xellokelly

-Smiling Assassin-

all hail the great itachi!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shierly

Henrikus and Me !!!!

Sasuke is the beeeeeessttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Henrikus, because :
1.He is a great Yoyo master
2.He never give up to save this world
3.He gave me Registeel

I would go with Rock Lee for being my favorite; he may have an annoying personality, but he has some really cool fighting moves as well.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.