Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poll-villains - Minitokyo

Poll-villains

page 1 of 1 17 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Hello!
I want to know...who out there likes villains better then the good guys?
I know I do! WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

Sorry about that, tell me what you think!

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Both sides. It's what makes the story interesting. I also love rivalrys.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

It depends on if the hero has a past attachment with the villain. Like if the villain has killed someone the hero cares about. Then I like the villain more. If the villain is just some random dude who has nothing to do with the hero's life besides being evil then that is just lame. I like villain-hero relationships.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i say i like the bad guys better cause sometimes i cant handle the goody goody stuff

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

As much as I adore evil winning, I voted that it depends on the character. I mean, some of the villians in anime are just stupid. :P

Proud member of Final-Fantasy, Guilty-Gear, Kag-San-lvrs, Ecchi-Club, and Adult-Swim-Watchers

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Quote by dvxBoth sides. It's what makes the story interesting. I also love rivalrys.

I agree. What would a storyline be without good and evil. Pretty boring I suppose.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Before the last Harry Potter book I would say that I was impervious to the lure of villians.. but I still love Snape after the Half-blood Prince... I so love villians, and anime has some of the sexiest villians >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

ehm... i dont know... a character cool and handsome or cute maybe can be a villian... and.. gonna be great

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

depends is the villan really cool looking and has the best evil ways or are they boring and dull?

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Quote by foobluedBefore the last Harry Potter book I would say that I was impervious to the lure of villians.. but I still love Snape after the Half-blood Prince... I so love villians, and anime has some of the sexiest villians &gt;.&lt;

Anime demons are hot... XP

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Yeah, some anime villains are really cool. I especially love anime when a villain surprisingly helps the good guys, or changes sides. But that usually ends with that particular villain dying <_<

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Villans all the way, but it also depends on the villan, if they don't look cool, or kind of stupid (like most cartoon villans are) I prefere the people that aren't main, the in between people

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

If there werent any villians, there wouldnt be much of a show now would there?

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Hey everyone thanx for your comments. ^_^
And just a little note: I'm not saying it should be one or another, I'm asking you which side you like BEST.
Seeya!

Signature

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

huurray for bad guys.
whats not to like about them:
1.- cool outfits
2.- cool names
3.- no regreats
4.- they do whatever they want

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Villains unite! Yes, I am with the Dark Side all the way. Of course, there are stupid villains, but I dont count them. Im talking the real guys..

Darth Vader
Lord Palpatine
Frieza
Kagato
Dilandau
Char Aznable(regardless of his motives, he WAS the villain in the series)

..and SO many more. Truly, villains make the series. After all, they`re the ones who drive the conflict, provide the angst, the sorrow, the passion, basically they`re what allows the heroes to BE heroes.

Besides, look at my sig, you *know* I love villains.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Usually I like the good guys. I mean, the world would suck if most villians ruled the world. But sometimes the bad guys are equally as interesting and compelling(not to mention sexy). Sometimes villians are way over-rated because of their looks and what people project on them.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.