Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PLEASE!!!I want to disappear of the Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Minitokyo

PLEASE!!!I want to disappear of the Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

hello all the people!
In this forum I have wanted to do the following question to me...

you do had some situation where the only thing that you want is to disappear of the Earth face?

I believe that muchos(and I include) has passed us some thing of that
type...

situations with your "boyfriend or girlfriend", friends, strangers, public places, etc.

Say us something that has happened to you... or that simply has happened to him to somebody near one you...

it remembers that the experiences of others are used for the future....

I happy living :) :D XD :nya:

Signature Image

I've been extreamly upset once but I've never wanted to just disappear from Earth. Lifes has a meaning. You just gotta find it

i sorta understand how u are feeling Holic. sometimes i feel the same way

zen8192

zen8192

Dr. CHEMISTRY

Quote by HOLIChello all the people!
In this forum I have wanted to do the following question to me...

you do had some situation where the only thing that you want is to disappear of the Earth face?

I believe that muchos(and I include) has passed us some thing of that
type...

situations with your "boyfriend or girlfriend", friends, strangers, public places, etc.

Say us something that has happened to you... or that simply has happened to him to somebody near one you...

it remembers that the experiences of others are used for the future....

Wrong gammar there! It should "from" not "of"...
I'm happy living here. :) :D :nya:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signature Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

Me happy living too. But sometimes when my parents had a fight I really want to dissappear

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Think of all the moments that you were happy, and all the moments that you when you felt like becoming nothing. I'm sure that the happiness will outweight the feeling of disappearing.

Don't let one moment ruin everything and look towards the future =)

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

i agree we just need to find ourselves!^_^ Like me live and make money to help the poor!

Quote by AlishaI've been extreamly upset once but I've never wanted to just disappear from Earth. Lifes has a meaning. You just gotta find it

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

don't worry, be happy.... lalalalala ^_^' hahaha.... How about that yeah? Carpe diem, carpe noctem n_nV

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Quote by MerodiaMe happy living too. But sometimes when my parents had a fight I really want to dissappear

I hear that, but after my parents moved out, life has been much better because I don't have to watch them fight anymore.... I think I understand what your asking holic, not suicide, but just to not excist.. oh yeah, I've been there, but only because of embarrasment :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

You just need to be optimistic. Think of all your friends and family who are there for you. Think of everything there is to live for. And evn if you cant see the thing if your living for, search for it, and live your life to the fullest while doing so.

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

winter

winter

Beneath A Different Sky

remember one thing : life goes on
deal wit ur problems and learn from it just because one person made ur life miserable doesn't mean ur gunna die =] be proud

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

S**t happens.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i do actually feel that way^^ like when you leave people you love or when you are new at something and everyone else just acts like you're air....it really sux and i feel like i wanna disappear off the Earth

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

k1000a

PeaCe^^

well ...
ths is one of the questions that I can't find an answer, now I feel very confused so I'll try finding the answer :o

My english isn't the best n_nU

~~Member of~~
Hispanime
Anime-Boys

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I would rather not talk about it

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Quote by AlishaI've been extreamly upset once but I've never wanted to just disappear from Earth. Lifes has a meaning. You just gotta find it

Alisha said it all, although i had times i just wanted to disappear. But things aren't that way, u'll disappear when the time comes, bad things happen, but there are good things. The good things, even if it is one thing, it will probably help u more than the bad things that happen to u, u just need to wait till the time comes.

Umm... I think I have had some situations like that. That's when I was given too much tasks from my teacher and I did it. But the score given was really bad. I think it's about 60 or 65... It was a lot of hard work y'know. I'm really down and depressed but I didn't even think I wanna disappear from this world. Life's great. Other than that, I'm happy living.

And I haven't had any problems with girlfriends. I'm still single since I was born. And I like that way. I rather be single and celibate.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Yeah...once I feeel like dissapearin from the earth but ya know confidence in myself prevented me from doin that^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

i've countlessly tried to disappear but i never got the guts
i'm so weak

Signature Image

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Hmm... I feel that way somethimes, when something bad happens to me..

sometimes the soul needs to feel pain in order to feel reborn again .

i wanted to die when i was on my junior high. i think i'm nothing. nobody needs me. but then somebody told me, "you're not useless. you're something to me. if you're not here at this moment i don't know where to share my feelings" and then i ask my family, my family said, "why do you think like that? isn't everybody having their own reason to live? search for it. and you'll know that you're worthy to somebody. including us." that time, i realized if there's somebody who need me, i can't live this world. that feeling is... something i can't express it. a feeling to be needed by somebody.

but now... i think my friends often using me (or should i say.. abusing me?) to communicate to teachers. i don't know why... the teachers won't eat them, right? yeah... that's it... they're abusing me... (pouting) but it's okay... though i feel like they're using me, when i see their thank you smile i'm feeling like telling them "it's okay! your welcome.." like that... darn,...

This reminds me of the song Life Goes On by Mika Arisaka...

Why do we exist?

From the unconditional love of out parents, their sperm and ovum unite, then zygote bla bla bla... Or it could be from an accibent (rape)... Either then we are born to this world...

Like most people said, life has a meaning, you have to strive for it. Our parents sacrifice everything for the best of us. An orphan like me is lucky enough as a family willingly took me in. Some people doesn't konw how to treasure the things around them. Their parents devotion to them does not appear in their minds.

It's good to have a dream or ambition. This can be a great motivation to us. When you are feeling down, wanting to give up, recall the fantasies. Those are reasons to live on. To continue to build dreams and/or fullfill them...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.