Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you keep a journal? - Minitokyo

do you keep a journal?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

well, do you? i know some people keep one in their userpages and online, but how about ones that you write in? one that's not public? i sorta do. i write in it not daily, but every now and then. i find it relaxing to just write my feelings into a book. hoping that my mother won't find it that is...oh, i know there's another thread on this...about 18 weeks ago i think? i think it's okay to post this thread....

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

hey there....no, i dont keep a private journal, i usually just write on my xanga webpage.

Signature

I don't keep journals anymore. I don't really know why. I just stopped. I think keeping a journal at this point in my life would be a little helpful right now.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

my life doesnt have enough going on in order to record a journal

although, maybe i can record my airsoft matches in a journal ^_^

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Beautiful5oul

Beautiful5oul

Asphyxiated.

i keep a diary[and its pink ^-^]

You said we were all an accident,
with Accidents you'll never know,
What could have been.
But you you'll always be my favorite one.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I used to when I was younger. I have mine online now, I don't have a written one anymore.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Quote by fawna-chanwell, do you? i know some people keep one in their userpages and online, but how about ones that you write in? one that's not public? i sorta do. i write in it not daily, but every now and then. i find it relaxing to just write my feelings into a book. hoping that my mother won't find it that is...oh, i know there's another thread on this...about 18 weeks ago i think? i think it's okay to post this thread....

yea I kinda write in mines too. But with skool and friends, I forget to write in it sometimes. I like a journal because i can draw out scenes of my day and stuff that u can't do on computer (not easliy anyway). I guess I'm jaded, because i don't use sites like Xanga or other online journals...they don't appeal to me. :\ :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

yes, i have a diary... >.<

Kinda. I don't have any online ones - with the exception of the one I have on my deviantART page, but that's often just used to tell people when I'll be updating, what's stopping me from updating... etc.

i don't keep a written one because... well, I've tried that. I hate my writing sometimes and I'm a neat freak when it comes to this kind of thing so I usually end up tear out pages - not good.

I have one on my computer. It's just a word document that I write in once in a while - expressing my thoughts on certain events, random things... whatever comes to mind. It's about a hundred pages now... at 10pt font, no borders, two columns, Arial. ^^; I've had this for about a year and a half.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I dont write in a journal, because to me its a waste of time and a waste of paper.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Yes, i keep one. But i call it "my black book" teheheheh XD

I have a diary that I write in Japanese so no one can read it.

Blue-mage865

Blue-mage865

Inspiring Quotes

Yup, yup! Indeed I don keep a journal, it's really more like a diary though. I don't really write in it very often, but I do have a xanga. I'm normally too busy with other stuff to actually sit down and write, I'm too busy on my xanga, doing misc stuff on the computer, or making wallpapers and sharing them with all of you! ^^

edenflowerr

edenflowerr

soldier of the true ORB

i used to until my sister found it and her and one of her friends read it. so now i believe its better to keep all thoughts in my own head.

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Yup!! I've kept it since 1996 when I was in grade 1 or so. It's a great way to write and express all your feelings (plus my grade 1 teacher recommended that I keep a diary since my english wasn't that great back then, and still isn't know).

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

hm...i keep one. i write in it daily and i've had one since the 5th grade. i find it relaxing to write in one. :D

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

yes, i do!

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

I used around my middle school days. When I read it, sometimes I don't believe the person writting it was me. Memories

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I have too many online ones like xanga and livejournal and that's only to update my friends about what I'm doing and stuff. But I do keep a private journal that I handwrite in. There are just some things that I don't want to share with everyone in the world and all my thoughts and feelings are contained in my handwritten journal. I write in it every so often or when I just feel like it. I think that handwritten journals mean so much more because it really relaxes you when you have all of this anger or stress inside of you.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I use too but not anymore to many people try to read em

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Sorry... don't do that.

I just keep it in my mind and my heart...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I used to keep a journal but now I don't anymore.

Not really, but i do mentally everyday take a moment to kick back and think to myself what happened today. Maybe i really should, sometimes my emotions become to powerful to hold it inside me that i type down all my secrets and feelings on the computer and then delete it so no one will know.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

http://livejournal.com/~ange1_0f_music ^.^

And if I sleep, just to dream of you, I'll wake without you there.

Signature Image
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=256681

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.