Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Xenosaga The animation - Minitokyo

Xenosaga The animation

Tagged under Xenosaga

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Just downloaded this anime a week ago. I played the game about a month ago. while i was watching, i'm shock to find out the changes made..... The characters, The storyline and most of all, the GRAPHICS!!!

Comments?

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Umm.....I'm not sure what ya talkin bout but its sad to hear the graphics have change mostof all!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

xenosaga anime series is not tht great. graphcs are not that bad or at least the characters looks like in xenosaga der wille zur macht. battles sux, with kos-oms doing all the stuff and the other watching

Signature

yea.... still very disappointed at the series. I'm a great fan of xenogears. As it move from there to here... darn.....

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

But it is always better than nothing.... I like the TV Xenosaga but the fights really sucks a little but the characters graphic is good but the rest could be better....the soundtrack is good but was better in the game...
Has anyone of You Xenosaga episode II OST ???

Signature

Well I've played that too... But never heard bout OST or anything..... I think there's no announcement bout it yet....

xizer

xizer

The sacrifice of the angel

XENOSAGA RLZ *0* !

aunque su trama este diferente, aun asi se ve genial en anime , y mas MY GIRLFRIEND KOS-MOS x3

i like the anime and the game even though the anime has its differences from the game its still ententertaining to watch

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.