Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications: -1 - Minitokyo

Notifications: -1

page 1 of 1 13 total items

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Lol, I saw this upon entering this site. Please tell me it's just a glitch XD Can you get over -1?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/p-chan/mt.gif

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

lol hey my thread is in that :D lol but wow yeah i seen that before just not on my page when i searched for mintokyo pics on yahoo i saw it lol weird

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

thats weird... say how do you take a picture of your screen like that?

Signature Image

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianthats weird... say how do you take a picture of your screen like that?

Press the "print screen" button on your keyboard, beside the "scroll lock" and "f12". Then paste it in some graphics program (like ms paint or photoshop).

Signature

Isn't it a bit hard to get negative one notifications? You must not be very active on MT -_-

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by pamelaho

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianthats weird... say how do you take a picture of your screen like that?

Press the "print screen" button on your keyboard, beside the "scroll lock" and "f12". Then paste it in some graphics program (like ms paint or photoshop).

much thanks!!!!!

Signature Image

Damn i didnt know that notifacatiions can go to - hhee pretty cool....

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please use the search button. Somebody already asked this question a while back

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

marcoskatsuragi

marcoskatsuragi

Quez Quez diz quirido.

Wierd... just wierd, huauhahuahau ^___^ Thats really strange... some bug i believe...

Signature Image

This usually happens because you have lost a notification, in which you had not checked before it was deleted. This usually happens for th efollowing reasons..
-You received a favourite, and then that same person unfaved it at the same time.
-Someone posted in a thread you had created..and deleted their post, or a moderator deleted that post.
-Someone commented on you or guestbook posted you and it was deleted
-Someone submit a gallery item, and it was deleted..

So that is basiclly what happened. Your notification was meerly discarded because there was no use for it anymore.

Also next time use the search box. Its a good invention in which you should take into consideration.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

That's awesome! I want -1 Notes now.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

Quote by SpystreakPlease use the search button. Somebody already asked this question a while back

Sorry. And thanks toxictea. I thought this was something new and didn't thought about searching for the topic. But can you get "more" than -1 notifications? (I mean, below -1?)

Signature

pamkips

pamkips

?????

Quote by toxictea23This usually happens because you have lost a notification, in which you had not checked before it was deleted. This usually happens for th efollowing reasons..
-You received a favourite, and then that same person unfaved it at the same time.
-Someone posted in a thread you had created..and deleted their post, or a moderator deleted that post.
-Someone commented on you or guestbook posted you and it was deleted
-Someone submit a gallery item, and it was deleted..
So that is basiclly what happened. Your notification was meerly discarded because there was no use for it anymore.
Also next time use the search box. Its a good invention in which you should take into consideration.

so that's how it happens....hm...

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.