Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lovers Game XD - Minitokyo

Lovers Game XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

haha...my obsession with this game...finally got it...to neone that has it i'm in need of aid lol...considerin i can't speak japanese...i'm gettin nowhere reaal fast hahaha...i'll post up scans if u help me XD lmao...that's the extent of my servitude :nya:

Is this the Love Escalator remake by Jellyfish? If so then I know a little bit about it.

You choose one person to go out with every day (one of the three main girls or your guy friend). Where you decide to take them will determine whether they will end up liking or hating you. Who you spend the most time with decides whose ending you'll get.

Hope that helps...

i don't really know game like that. Is it like Sims?

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

ya i got that far haha...but since i can't read or understand japanese it's random guessin...hopin it leads me somewhere haha

KohakuXP

Neutral

Oh, I head of Lovers Game before but never did a research of it. o_O From the scan of it look like another h-game to me.

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

haha...that it is XD

Boko

Chocobo Class S

uhm.....is it alright to ask you where to download it and stuff? >_<

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

check out bt.hongfire.com...a gold mine haha XD

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.