Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anybody play an action RPG "Radiata Story" yet? - Minitokyo

Does anybody play an action RPG "Radiata Story" yet?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Radiata Story is an action RPG game by SquareEnix. I heard the English version just came out last week so I just wanna know if anybody have played it already? How is it? I've been waiting for so long to play this game. ^-^

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Sorry I don't have play but I like to play games from SquareEnix. It is very nice.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

was the theme translated to english? i'm a fan of nami tamaki

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Nope! But wish I ever played it before^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

i believe Radiata Stories is going to be released on Sept 6th on US shores? gotta check ign.com again =p

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm, i don't play RPG games a lot, sorry couldn't help you with that^^"

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

Quote by oriablei believe Radiata Stories is going to be released on Sept 6th on US shores? gotta check ign.com again =p

Strange? I thought the release dates for NA version is August 22 ... well I got it from www.allrpg.com but I havn't check the local store yet.

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

I can only hope this combat system is better then Star Ocean 3's, as that was a rather dissapointing effort from Tri-Ace. Tales of Symphonia was simply a lot more fun to play. I heard this game also has a rather genric storyline and characters so as far as RPGs go, Dragon Quest 8 and Digital Devil Saga 2 are much higher up on my wish list this year.

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

i dunno.. i so hope it good. i have my doubts though, i still need to finish star ocean 3.. (tri-ace created it and is the same developer with square enix for this title also..) i'm actuallly saving money for Kingdom Hearts 2 and the Advent Children DVD. XD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.