Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite games from SquareEnix? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite games from SquareEnix?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

kk-chan

kk-chan

kk-chan ^-^

SquareEnix always make great great RPG and action RPG games. So I just wanna know what's your favorites? It can be from Square and SquareEnix. (before and after they joined the companies) My favorite is Seiken Densetsu: Legend of Mana and Kingdom Hearts. ^-^

Signature
~Friendship is a priceless gift that can't be bought or sold~

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

im srry kk-chan but plz refer from making threads that has to do with vs or faves, anyways my favorite sqaure enix game is kingdomhearts and ffx.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Fullmetal Alchemist 1 and 2.I love those games.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Mine is Chrono cross and final fantasy tactics!!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Quote by shinsengumi
+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

People READ THE forum GUIDELINE

Signature

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Umm....don't have any!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

hellbomb

KaBoom!

chrono trigger is one of my favorites. if only they werent so freakin rare T_T .

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Quote by hellbombchrono trigger is one of my favorites. if only they werent so freakin rare T_T .

Really liked tat game too. My first RPG actually and the main reason tat i stuck wif RPGs as my fav. genre in video games.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

*stabs those pseudo-modders*

I don't have any from the new Square-Enix but Final Fantasy 4 is my fav from the old Squaresoft.

eden13600

eden13600

Mr. Lonely

well, the boss of the RPG game company-SquareEnix.... my favourite game from SquareEnix is probably Final Fantasy (all of it), Kingdom Heart, Chrono Triggle and Full Metal Alchemist....

Friends still are friends, but just cannot too caring about friends and about to forgot your family..... :)

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

Kingdom Hearts Of Course! (Because it's the only game that I've ever played) And Kingdom Hearts II is going to be added to the list soon.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.