Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many mirrors are in your house? - Minitokyo

How many mirrors are in your house?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Um, only one (I live in an appartment). (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

I have 11 mirrors in my house: 1 in the hall, 1 in the bathroom, 2 in my room and 7 in my parents room

One in my room. Four in my dad's room, one in my mom's room, one in each of the bathrooms [3], && one in the living room.

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I think there about 8 there might me one or two more but I am not very sure, I think there are two in my sisters bedroom, one in my room, one in my brother's, two in my parents bedroom, and one in each of the two bathrooms

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm...let's count...1...2...3...4...5...uhm, that's rite! 5. one in each bathroom (have 2) my parents' room, my room and another on the stairs.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Quote by ShuyenI have about 5 mirrors total in my house. :)

Same here.

LadyKitana

LadyKitana

Princess K

um lets see... my room, my moms room, my sisters room, the bathroom, plus the countless mirrors we all have in compacts and makeup kits (which i dont use, i dont wear makeup...well except lipgloss ^_^' OX

Signature

No one lives forever, But when I'm with you i feel immortal

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

7 Mirrors total, me having two in my room XP

Signature

Faye-chan91

Faye-chan91

The girl of the rings

One in all the rooms, I don' know why, but I think they are really useful ^-^

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

just 1 :)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I have...only 3 big mirrors in my house. One in my bathroom, one in my room and one in the living room. The others are pretty small. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

let's see... as a chinese people (who believe that put mirror to prevent all of the bad omens) my house have so many mirrors.
one in my bedroom as my study desk (*4) + 6 in my parents room + 3 in the living room (for furniture), 1 above the main tab (the one that we usually go to wash our hands) + 1 near the maid's room, and 1 upstairs = 16 then ^^ too many huh?
and i haven't count the mirror in the maid's room (i don't go there often.) maybe one or two? don't know....

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Dont this belong in the spam section?

Signature

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

I have 6 in my condo in Singapore. And about 20 in Indonesia (my homecountry)

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

10...my mum loves mirrors... XD

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

10? pretty sure it around there! btw thank for signing by g-book, selimangagirl!

I have three at my place, One in the hallway, and one in each bathroom.

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Ok their are seven are the main floor and 5 in the basement.

Jaszi5

Mandragora

Mandragora

Just temporarily here

I must count...
...2 big mirrors (hanging on the wall) and 1 tiny (is somewhere in a pocket, but not from mine ^.^)

i usally needn't mirrors ^.^

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by WolfMasterjust 1 :)

same here ^_^'

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by WolfMasterjust 1 :)

same here ^_^'

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm..
4 mirrors.. two in my room and the other 2 are the bathrooms
oh yea suppose 2 be 5 but i broke one :P

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hmm theres one in each bathroom, one in two of the bedrooms, and theres two in the living room/dining room. so thats...*counts* about six mirrors in my house, im sure theres more im forgetting though

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.