Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *Poll* Is Naruto is manga getting bored? - Minitokyo

*Poll* Is Naruto is manga getting bored?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Well, I think it's very interesting, I remember the first time I read it was when volume 25 was released. I downloaded the whole episodes in two days. and finished reading them in 1 week.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

not really. i guess they want sakura's first real fight to be something of a blow-by-blow...
but i also want to see what the others are doing...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

w00ter

w00ter

RadicalThief

naruto booring?...never...the manga and the show are too attractive to get booring

I like to laugh and eat doghnuts while j00 cry ^_^
Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

The filler's suck, but am sure its going to get more interesting when they get to sasuke.,

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

I may only experienced to watch the anime, but there are certain elements that cannot be found on them... Just like Kakashi's ex-team mates and about Obito...

Confrontation with the Akatsuki boring? Yeah right.. though the most exciting part of the manga for me was during the Chuunin exam for me. You had definite matches and stuff to think about there. This fight with Sasori is pretty cool though, I am waiting to see the growth of the other Konoha / Suna shinobi , esp Naruto (training with ero-sennin for 3 years has to do wonders).

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.