Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Riviera: The Promised Land - Minitokyo

Riviera: The Promised Land

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Hey, my first time starting a forum, anywho I was wondering if anyones played this game for the GBA system. Trust me, IT"S MAD FOR AN ANIME RPG! It has a unique story (depends on what you think) and multiple endings, unique characters (especially the galz, they are like sooooo hawt and kawaii!!! ^_^) and a new type of leveling up compared to other RPG's. I started this forum in hopes for a Riviera Gallery and to talk to others about this anime game. Plz start one! I really love this game!!! >_>

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

yeah rivera was a good game too bad the gba games died out.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

Yakusoku no Chi: Rivieara is a good RPG, but it fells on it's own system.
But I love the game. Only now if I could get a new bow... (Longbow x5)

Signature

I haven't played it yet, but I want to. I just can't find it anywhere in any of the gaming stores in the mall. ;~;

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Kuikka-Kun restart if u dont geta new bow near chest areaz

AoiTsuki- Iman Ausssie/Phillo so don't kno where u could get it.... though try get it by emulator (if ya want)

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i thinks it looks cool but i havent played it i bought fire emblem instead

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Hope u can find it ozg cause from what I herd it's hard 2 f ind.

Rivera is a wonderful game. What works for me was the humourous dialogs and the chance to win the heart of the girl you fancy.

I always fight the same boss multiple times hoping to get a better grade.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Rivera? hmm..first time to hear this game. i am soo lost. ill just go and browse the net if i can find some info.

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Anyone like a particle something about tiz game? U know like the girls/guys, story ect, ect

phazer

phazer

FREEing

Game sounds and looks interesting, but I don't have a gba... :(

Signature

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Try a emulator from the net. Heck I don't have a GBA ^_^'

Heh, I have it, but I haven't played it yet. I probably should, seeing as how almost everyone that played it, liked it.

It is alright, has a good story but I still think the gameplay lacks a little, but i'm not a gigantic fan of most RPGs on GBA either.

I played and finished it this summer, great game and I got the ending I liked :) I really enjoyed it's simple and fun gameplay, the leveling system was really good I liked it how you don't have to just fight tons and tons of enemies in order to level up but actually have to master weapons, armor and other items in order to gain a level that was very well done.

I also loved the characters and story :) Excellent though a bit short RPG.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

There r still sum other endings to get so don't stop playing it
(well... if you don't want to)

I really like the humor of the game. Most rpgs are too serious, but Riviera is more like Disgaea. In other rpgs, it seems like all the characters are either depressed or pissed.

tim123

Pixel Artist Extraordinaire

Well, they're by the same company ^^

Yeah, Ein always does something perverted accidentally, and everyone gets mad at him. The problems of being the only guy in a group...

-MrAndersonMan, Avatar Maker, Pixel Artist Extraordinaire.
-Sprite Artist.
-My karma ran over your dogma.

This game is awesome.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by tim123Well, they're by the same company ^^
Yeah, Ein always does something perverted accidentally, and everyone gets mad at him. The problems of being the only guy in a group...

True dat! Imagine if Ledah was with Ein at those times XD
Though, who do you reckon is best paired with him? I mean the girls... :)

tim123

Pixel Artist Extraordinaire

Serene's probably the only one who'll put up with him; the rest will probably run off.

-MrAndersonMan, Avatar Maker, Pixel Artist Extraordinaire.
-Sprite Artist.
-My karma ran over your dogma.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i think the game is really fun the battle system was alright once i got used to it
hmm...getting all the scenes...what a pain ^^;;

Battles are a pain to start with, but once you get used to it, it is kinda of fun.
I love battling with Cierra, except her vitality is kind of low and it is easy to get killed. Therefore it is always a must to have Fia around.

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Vitality for Cierra isn't the problem, it's her speed (agility). That's why she gets easily ganged up by the enemy with more speed. Though it's great to have Fia, but what about the others? Their great two.

(Would've wrote more but I'm in a hurry)

Ein-Good all around.
Fia- Excellent healing magic. Fencing abilities raises OD bar easily.
Lina-Good at long Range especially with her speed.
Serene- Has the best strenght out of all. The Kawaii powerhouse. :D
Cierra- Best in Offensive Fire Magic

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.