Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you like doing that is weird? - Minitokyo

what do you like doing that is weird?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Yesterday it was pouring rain, and I wanted to play in it so bad, but there was no one to play with...I know I looked weird but I didn't care and went out and played a little...that was fun. Hey Lavos I use to do the same but with a rock group and pretended to be the drummer *Hee hee* I jumped all over my room and had my hair all over my face that I usually would fall over from becoming very dizzy...boy that relieved stress for me.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

if you can call watching the history chanel, then that is it

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Quote by wickedchildI like playing in the rain, reading while using the toilet, or sitting in the dark and some of my friends thinks I am weird. So what do you like doing that might be weird?

thought it's not weird :o cause' i did all of that too XP or maybe i'm weird too? sometime i like to make sound by my bone lol

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by WolfMasteryou realy don't want to know :)

sure i do.
i love to play in the rain as well. and walk on the edges of cliffs. my mom hates that hahahaha

apparently i bite on stuff like toothpicks, straws, coffee stirrers - and i have a habit or being an ass like coming up with the wittiest comments and just embarrass people greatly and i used to destroy things like stab it with pens, scratch the top paint layers of wooden surfaces.

aiya.

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Well, around here watching anime is weird, so there's one.

I like digging holes, as long as there's no point, in which case I lose interest. I like to forge stuff, as in make a forge & hit hot bits of metal, & also generally wrecking stuff that doesn't matter. I'm a fan pretty flowers, like cherry blossoms or other tree flowers. I'll pick them & either hang them from my mouth or put them in my hair.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I more weird habits that I just realized.

I chew on the corners of my pillows. I usually do that when I'm just starting to fall asleep. According to my parents, I've been doing it since I was 2 years old and I haven't been able to stop. x_x

Another one is... I look at myself in the mirror. Whether in the nude or fully clothed, I just seem to stare at myself in the mirror. I'm always checkin' if I look good that day or not. I haven't looked at myself in the mirror yet ('cause I just woke up) but I will when I get ready for school (Yeah, I start school today).

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I have a habit of chewing up all my stationery and generally being a bit strange, like sitting on my chair sideways and watching movies upside-down.

Sometimes I like to do everyting with the lights off to see how long it takes to knock something over, or run into something, I'm pretty good at it now.

Then I sit there and sketch stuff, and fix my computer some, and I also practice swordplay with my fireplace kit, that I'm not so good at.

ummmmmmm..... I like to walk around in small circles.... ^_^' don't know why I do it and no.... I'm not chasing my tail :sweat:

Signature

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i like to daydream in private places like the bathroom or in my room about myself, somewhat like a hero to the world, and during that daydream, i find myself to be something like earth's last hope (something like Goku from DBZ) and just let my imagination make me fight against all these really weird alien-like creatures.
... i think all of that would've came from the DBZ series since most of what i just said is like that XD man, i havent even watch that show for about two or three years now :sweat:
and i also daydream about all these other sorts of things, including piloting gundams and seeing how my friends react after not seeing me for a long time.

sometimes in the morning i just like to tickle the sole of my feet for some reason, lol! i dunno why, it just feels nice :)

Sinjid

The Nobody

i like to sit... and do nothing.. think about nothing.. i usually sit down like that.. and i'm sitting like that for hours.. that might be lazyness but not sleeping..
another weird thing about me.. is that i like to read everything (in computer), listen to everything (on tv news.. how people talk..), i want to know all.. i think i'm weird that way... i'm very silent, but listening to everything...

I am nobody.

Quote by LJ23I more weird habits that I just realized.
I chew on the corners of my pillows. I usually do that when I'm just starting to fall asleep. According to my parents, I've been doing it since I was 2 years old and I haven't been able to stop. x_x
Another one is... I look at myself in the mirror. Whether in the nude or fully clothed, I just seem to stare at myself in the mirror. I'm always checkin' if I look good that day or not. I haven't looked at myself in the mirror yet ('cause I just woke up) but I will when I get ready for school (Yeah, I start school today).

I think tha is kinda cute chewing on the corners of your pillows, is it an old pilllow or would any pillow do?
Oh hey I do that too stare at myself in the mirror nude or clothed :)

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

Quote by jasaiyajinNothing is weird in life, all is normal. If weird could be defined, then it would be a false statement.

You are exactly right.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

So what is normal then? It's all relative and in the end there is nothing that we can compare everyting to so we just made up meanings for weird and normal.

I just fall into that weird category I think, but mainly when I'm by myself.

i like to just walk somewhere and then plop down and look up at the sky,and just let everything kinda fade away,thou it nevers works that way,cuz either one of my friends comes up to me and is like oy and kicks me <_< lol

samu02

Back to Basics

Quote by wickedchildI like playing in the rain, reading while using the toilet, or sitting in the dark and some of my friends thinks I am weird. So what do you like doing that might be weird?

Heeeeyyyy!
I do those things, too (except the playing in the rain part). No one tells me I'm weird. But then again, touching posts and walls while I'm walking does make me weird in some way ( hey, its OCD). Also, I laugh very loud when I remember something that annoys me very much, don't know the reason for that.

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 10:59pm

Quote by wickedchild

Quote by LJ23I more weird habits that I just realized.

I think tha is kinda cute chewing on the corners of your pillows, is it an old pilllow or would any pillow do?
Oh hey I do that too stare at myself in the mirror nude or clothed :)

Oh-kay... :nerd:

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I'm active all night since 2 years, I guess you could consider that weird :P Or when I listen to music loud, I sometimes close my eyes and space out or watch the sky without a single move. Sometimes when I run at home on a runway I put on the music, turn off all the lights and run with me eyes closed, lol. My brother says that's really freaky but I don't really care :P

up up and away

Ummmmmm..... When I find thick, long hairs on my arm or leg or hand or in my nose or anything like that, I try to pluck it with my fingers and I don't stop until it's plucked. Um..... yeah.

Don't pinch me, I'd rather be dreaming.

well I actually like to pass every day for a cementery that is really near to my house...sometimes I do the homework there...or just stare the place...is so relaxing.... I not think is weird just different but anyway that's what people saids.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Nose picking! (jokes) I think it would have to be calling half the people I know hoboes (including myself) It's hard to explain what it means though, you have to know me a while and hopefully afterwards call people hoboes too!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i cook and then i wiggle side to side while humming a tune....
the fella who watched was commenting me that i look gay....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

HGabor

HGabor

AnimeFreak

Well, i really like shorts. So i wear them most of the time. Its almost november and i still wear them on the streets as well. Some people look after me but i dont really care beacuse until i dont cold i wont wear anything else. :)
Maybe thats weir too that i like to eat. I know thats normal but i eat much more then the others around me, and i dont get fat :D. I can eat as much as i want it wont appear in my apparance.
I guess thats all.

Life. Death. Anime in between.

make a splash of water during winter..

hahaha, i always get shivers

anebir

anebir

^^~

i talk to my pillows... and make them "talk" to me..... is tat weird?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.