Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever feel like your life couldn't get any worse? - Minitokyo

Do you ever feel like your life couldn't get any worse?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I feel that way alot.Like no matter what you do life is going to keep knocking you on your ass.
Like god forbid if something good were to ever happen to you.I don't mean wollow in your own selfpity but just feel like "God Life sucks." So tell me if you ever feel that way.I no you may have felt like that but for along time.

Tell me your problems and maybe I can help you.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I have felt that way before. and it's so easy to wrap yourself up in pity and think "oh woe is me"
but that just pushes people away.
always the positive side of life must be considered.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

Well I felt that some days ago. When you fell the teet of God and the devil suck oyu. And you say "f*ck the world! not me!". Some time after you feel good. It's temporal.

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

Haha no. I'll always revel in teh fact that someone out there is suffering, and I'm not. So I can be happy.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Well thats a good way to think.I guess.

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

I have been feeling like that for a week now. I have stress and depresion at the same time. But I try to always think that I will get out of this somehow and people around me encourage me to keep forward and living. *sigh* Is hard at times, but I always try.

Signature Image

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Yeah, you could be homeless, without a computer, without anything to eat or drink, ravaged with disease, and without legs, but hey, your parents made you clean your room. Life couldn't get any worse than that... I feel for you.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Quote by MystfyreHaha no. I'll always revel in teh fact that someone out there is suffering, and I'm not. So I can be happy.

what Im thinking ^_^
i always look on the positive side of life. My car broke down and I have to walk, some people can't even stand up, and some country you can't even drive a car. I have a bad hair day, a girl wishes she has hair because of cancer (I know cancer is not the cause of it, but I don't remember the treatment). Horrible day at work, some people have been unemployed for years. I had a horrible day, some people never even lived long enough to even think about that. You just got to think all the good luck you have in life, and live it to the fullest. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

As do I all you have to do is find a reason to live and there always is one.

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Yes, sometimes I feel like that and when I do things usually do get worse.
I try to not think like that because it just sets your self up for more trouble.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I feel my life always get good and luck

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I believe for every good thing that happens to you, something bads happen to you as a price for something good
you useally don't remember anything goog so you will feel bad because u only recall the bad things
it's kinda like the ying-yang i think

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Every once in a while I still do. But I've learned not to dwell on it for too long. It ain't worth it. One must set aside one's own feelings of life's unpleasantness and remember there are far more people far worse off than you. It just makes life more bearable. Plus you may be able to help a few of those worse off than yourself.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

Don't EVER say that things can't get worse because then they do! It has proven itself many many times in my life and the lives of my friends and family. So my advice is when times suck, just keep thinking that eventually they will get better, because they will...eventually. They might get worse before they get better, but eventually they will get better!

Life's like rolling dice and there's always going to be a time when you lose it all. I was just recently diagnosed with Crohn's Disease.......
It makes me feel like I want to shoot myself some days because I go to the doctors more often than all my friends combined. But I know that I have to stay positive and it'll work itself out somehow. Just keep remembering there's always a chance that it'll be alright. Keep fighting till the end!

I've had times like that when I thought that life just couldn't get any worse and yet at the same time it just did. Like one time when I had this two thousand word essay to hand in for the next day, every thing around just went missing. Even the paper that I had all my info on. I ended up having to make up stuff and I still had four Physics assignment to hand in for the next day as well.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

dont think your life can't get any more worse, the worse-ness limit is infinite. it can ALWAYS get even more worse than it already is. it's a part of life so u just gotta deal with it. when u think it's getting worse, try 2 find something 2 help u relieve your tension. i use shooting games a stress-reliever. there's nothing like blowing stuff 2 oblivion when you're in a low-down mood. hope that helped.

Signature Image

samu02

Back to Basics

I think people call that depression.
I have one of those. Have. Present tense. Everyone goes through that at least once in their life so I guess you could say that what your experiencing is part of life. Now it could last for months which is why you should look for things that would be fun for you to keep the blues at bay. It won't last forever, not if you don't let it. Me I listen to other people's problems so that I could get a clue on how to solve my own.
And I'd like to share this quote "When you hit rock bottom, there's no other way to go but up"

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I felt that way , but not too long , I can see the possitive side fast. Feel your life couldn't get any worse will make you lose your faith in future . You can't live without trust and hopeness . So let's smile and live a good life

Quote by ElfyI have felt that way before. and it's so easy to wrap yourself up in pity and think "oh woe is me"
but that just pushes people away.
always the positive side of life must be considered.

What positive side?
It has been vacation for 2 weeks by now for me.

1) Non of my \friends\ even did like i existed
2) Nobody has time to even listen to something i say
3) Any idea i have is considered as crap
4) If i say something two things can happen:
-Everybody ignores it
-Its broken down to nothing
5) Nobody cares about me
6) Everybody avoids me

And that are only 6 of the about 40 things.

Every single day.....

i felt dat way b4 sometimes=\mayb u need a new environment?

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

yes...every, single, f'ing day i feel it just cant get any worse, but it does..it just suxx so much with all the crap im having to deel with and and other things that hav happend b4... i doubt that itll get bettr, cus i hav relli bad luck..and its always bin this way.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

Yep...but once you say that, it somehow gets worse...

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.