Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Text Your IQ (Question 3) - Minitokyo

Text Your IQ (Question 3)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Welcome to everyone!!!

Welcome to everyone!!!
Hei !!! Now I rephase this question .First a pirot driving aeroplane on the sky,then he found
already no fuel more.So what is the first thing fall down???

"

"
Welcome to everyone!!!
Hei !!! Now I rephase this question .First a pirot driving aeroplane on the sky,then he found
already no fuel more.So what is the first thing fall down from the sky to the land ???

I think this question is quite easy.But try it .Besides that, my computer have some problem
so I think today or more days I not in this website.But I will try to fix my problem !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

First thing to fall? The virgin's pants? Right? Oh you mean a part of the plane. That'd be the nose. The first people to fall out would be the important people with parachutes.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

well if i am reading this correctly it doesnt fall cuz the pilot doesnt drive a plane he flys it so they are still on the ground.....................oh well if i am wrong then i am wrong lol

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! If you want this true answer , you can ask me in my guestbook !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Quote by BlkLotuswell if i am reading this correctly it doesnt fall cuz the pilot doesnt drive a plane he flys it so they are still on the ground.....................oh well if i am wrong then i am wrong lol

yeah, if the plane is being driven then it would just stop and nothing would fall that comes to mind. If it was a typo then the oxygen mask would fall i guess because they always fall at any sign of danger. Oxygen mask: the jumpy crack-addicts of the sky.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

... you seriously need to phrase your question better. English isn't you first language right?

Well, from what I can figure out from the question, I have to agree with BlkLotus. Since it is driven, It is still on the ground.

Signature

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! Acually my question is when this aeroplane on the sky and no fuel ,what is the first fall on ths sky

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Not sure if I'm reading right but...

If interpreted as literally as possible: aircraft speed drops as the engines stall out

If interpreted as asking what _should_ be done: I'd say drop landing gear? Try to glide into Farmer John's cornfield or an interstate/autobahn, try to belly-land someplace

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

huh? im lost. can you rephrase the question

Welcome to everyone!!!

already no fuel more.So what is the first thing fall down from the sky to the land ???

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i dont understand the question can u rephasre it a bit. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

You guys got it right because I only read it once to challenge myself. Besides how can you not understand him? Makes enough sense to me. Obviously I need to look at his words twice.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Fuel meter
forgot how to say >.<
the think that show the fuel in tank still have how much .
Sorry my english bad >.<

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

Quote by PwnOXz0rFirst thing to fall? The virgin's pants? Right? Oh you mean a part of the plane. That'd be the nose. The first people to fall out would be the important people with parachutes.

I agree with PwnOXz0r... that is soo true.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

sakara48

Sakara

By the phase , I'm confusing!!!
Umm.. if I anwser with uncreative , it maybe fall out with parachute.

Hi!! Everybody!!
Nice to meet you!!
Do you know? My English skill is very bad at all....
Sorry for my confused phase and sentences, Please try to understand it. ^_^ b

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

tears??

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

the plane itself? or the pilot...because if there weren't any fuel so he grabbed the parachute and and jumps...but then, won't the plane still land first??

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Geez, there are so many ways to look at, and answer this question. I dont want to try an answer a question like this unless its more clear whats going on and what kind of answer we should give.

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

The plane? Or maybe the pilot?
I think there are many possible answers...

ummm i think...the pirot......hehe...because he already knew that the aeroplane has no fuel so he jump first...i think...

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

....eh? i don't get it

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

PAche

PAche

hoarder

he realises that yes, he ran outta fuel, but he never did take off anyway so it doesnt really matter

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Hehe, it reminded me of a chapter of Azumanga, let's answer this as Osaka: Of course the speed is the first thing that falls down

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

'driven by the pilot on the sky'

If you mean it's in the sky, The plane would be the first thing to fall right?

If this is were to be a trick question translated from chinese.... it'll sound a lot different. Like the plane being on the groung instead of flying.

...............................Right?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.