Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why are you here? - Minitokyo

Why are you here?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Heh, I know, what kinda question is that???
Well, you can interpret it to mean whatever you like.
From the basic, why are you here on MT, to why are
you part of this Universe? Why are you here on this
Earth? What's your purpose here? Etc...

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I'm here in MT cause I love this site.
I'm here on earth cause my mom and dad bruoght me here.
I'm in this universe cause.........everyone's here lol

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

im here at minitokyo because the wallies here are awesome, and everybody is really nice. and im alive because the only person that i really listen to told me im not allowed to die or hurt myself. i dunno why im in the universe. maybe an alien dropped me off here or something.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chanome

*Shocked*

just because...

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

i am here cause
i need to find the purpose
to which i am here.

i am here cause
it was my destiny
to find out what my purpose
in this world.

hahahah
man i don't know what i am writing.
*cover my face*
sorry Silvandragon17
my stuff make no sense.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I'm here cuz... hm.. that's a good question
Uh.. i didnt ask to be here tho buttt i had to TT
Earth? XD same as above.
To love 1 person?

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

What is a dream? A dream is simply an escape from reality, a way to run away, to hide, to hide from all lifes problems. What is reality? reality is what we preceive to be real, a place where we exist and interact with others. But isn't a dream also a place we exist and interact with others? Is a dream reality? What is existance, existance is reality, but reality is a dream. Or is it: a dream is reality, and reality is existance? Are we simply just living a dream thinking we exsist in reality?

Ummm, ok thats sumthing I wrote, its on my userpage too, ahah, hmm why did i day that...well i dunno why im here, it kinda fitted tho! Anywayss why am i here, i dunno, maybe its fate, maybe im in a dream of reality and am not really even here, haha, but maybe im here because I chose to be here, because i am who i am. I think the later.

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

People are put on the earth, universe or MT for the sole fact of our prosperity...I think. That and to prepare us for survival...otherwise, don't see any other reason. ^_^'

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

im here bc i loveee MT,
as for the universe and why im on this earth, u already know what i believe about that.

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'm here because this is someones dream... when my role ends.. I'll die

Signature Image

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by thedarknessi am here causei need to find the purposeto which i am here.i am here cause
it was my destiny to find out what my purpose in this world.hahahah
man i don't know what i am writing.*cover my face*sorry Silvandragon17
my stuff make no sense.

it makes perfect sense

to tell you the truth iam here because reason one mt is the best, reason two because there is something that i am supposed to do( in the worls havent found it out yet) and reason three just plain cuz i am

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

cause i love anime.lol

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

I'm here because I like it here. :D

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I am here on MT because I love the artwork and wallpapers here, and because this is a great community. :)

As for why I am here on this earth...I'm not sure. But I believe my life purpose is to make a difference in another's life. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

I'm here cuz itz FATE!

Signature Image

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Quote by pogimonzgtim here at minitokyo because the wallies here are awesome, and everybody is really nice. and im alive because the only person that i really listen to told me im not allowed to die or hurt myself. i dunno why im in the universe. maybe an alien dropped me off here or something.

Hehe I agree with you. The wallies ARE awesome! Thanks to the wonderful artists for all their hard work! And yes everyone is very nice! :D An alien eh? Wow, now there's a thought. You are so weird Scott! But that's what I like about you.

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome to everyone!!!

Hei !!! I here because this site need me.(just kidding)I here because I can meet a lots of friends.Besides that,I here because I need friends !!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Im on MT because im accepted here.
I do not my purpose for being on this earth or universe.

MolocheanHand

Idle Hands...

I'm here coz I want to be here, I like here and will be staying here for a very long time so if you don't want me to be here you can just kiss my **** here. (**** means lips)

Idle Hands are the devil's playground...
What you see beyond the veil of your own demise was never in your hands to decide...

I'm here because, I was..born? :)
i don't know why I exist, maybe thats why I'm alive, to find out?

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

I'm here at MT for the art. As for the rest... we're here as a test of obedience to see who will become like God.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.