Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 #minitokyo anime trivia - Minitokyo

#minitokyo anime trivia

page 1 of 1 7 total items

sword

sword

wuzzahh

if u have been idling at #minitokyo @irc.rizon.net , you'll well know that i have an irc trivia bot set up there all day. right now, im trying to make a question set JUST for anime and manga. to do this, i need a LOT of questions.
so im calling out to all u to help me out. on this thread, state an anime question along with the answer, preferably in this format: " seriesname : question*answer"

example:
Love Hina: What is the name of the martial art school that Motoko becomes the heir of?*Shinmei School

try making the questions as detailed as possible and as hard as u can :) easy questions are a give-away. no?

thnkx!~

EDIT: the questions dont have to be restricted to that format. it could also be scrambled words (ex: unscramble: anime series: l e v g n a o n i e*evangelion ) fill in the blanks (ex: rahxephon: _______ haruka?*mishima)

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

here's a few..sorry if they suck.

1. Who does Paladin Andersong work for?
2. How many episodes are there in the entire dragon ball series?
3. Same as above, but for sailor moon?
4. What is the birth date of some obscure character (you pick, i don't know tha tmany)
5. what is law # 26 of anime/manga? (law 26 = that catgirls MUST wear as little as possible)
6. What type of truck was M. Bison driving at the end of Street Fighter II: The animated movie?
7. Who want to bring us all DOOM?

um, can't think of any other....what should I do about the answers...for if you are amking this and I put the answers for the questions i just said...and someone reads them...then yeah, you get it, right?

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

hmmm....i can help =^.^=

i always wanted a anime/mange trivia~
oh....do u want those quesitons here or emailed to you?

sword

sword

wuzzahh

rex: any is fine , thnx
chikomon - whers the answers!! lol , even if u say that i cant figure it out by myself

btw the question form is not restricted to those that i have mentioned . they could be anything as long as it is not multiple choice

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

alrite......this is what i can come up with for now.......im hungry and i need to eat XD
i'd probably make more if i have time tomolo :D

osi has a point XD

u didn't copy down the answers now did u osi?!?

anyways, i pm-ed u the question/answers sword

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

LOL...if you post them here, everyone will see the answers @_@

Signature

sword

sword

wuzzahh

yea so just pm it to me . or better yet pm me on irc and join the fun.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.