Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what type of bed do you have? - Minitokyo

what type of bed do you have?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

i was just wondering last night while laying on my bed, what type of bed do you all have? i have a bunk futon bed and now its mine sence my twin sister moved out. now the bottom bunk is up as a couch...

so im just wondering, what type is your bed? ^^

a medium size bed

Er, a normal kind?

Heh, I think mine is some strange size, like not-quite-twin. Can't ever find the right size sheets... :P

My sig looked very lonely and blank.

... ... ...

It still looks rather dull and empty though. I guess this is a start.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I have a queen sized semi-firm mattress with a pillow top. I do have it up off the floor in a frame. I can't stand sleep on a mattress or anything directly on the floor. I always think there are bugs in the bed and it creeps me out.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Queen size canopy bed...

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

normal kind of bed

Signature Image

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

:edit: Its a full-size matress bed, not twin-size. ^_^'

Signature

Emma

Emma

Dew Dust

Air mattress, baby!! =D

Signature Image

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I love mine. It's like a Futon, but not a Japanese Futon on the floor, but a thicker Futon on a foldable wood base. So it turns into a very comfortable couch with variable back angles, or a bed that's some 15 centimetres from the floor (5 inches), but still has a solid wood base and a matress that's not too soft.

When it's bent like a Couch, its width is that of an individual bed. When completely extended, it's a double bed - good enough to have company and be very comfortable.

Super great. Makes me want to go to sleep right about now.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Rayito16

Rayito16

green fire alchemist

i use to have a king size canopy bed
but since my sister moved in i sleep on a small twin bed
hey but i can fit many girls in it

¨take a good look, this the body of a sinner¨

prince size bed for a prince n_n

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Queen size pillow top. Thing is that it's a foam pillow top so I get a dent in the middle when I lay in one spot for too long so I got to move to another corner of the bed to adjust the dent. Comfy tho. XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm I have a bunk bed too. I sleep on the bottom..

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...well, my family isn't that fancy. it's just a mattress on the floor. the previous occoupant...my cousin left the mattress. heh heh.. :)

My bed is twin sized with a white frame.

normal bed

Signature Image

At the moment, I'm in my dorm room, and dorms only have the twin sized beds.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

a king single chiropractic bed ^___^

Signature Image

dead

dead

Komm Susser Tod!

Queen size :nya:

Signature Image
...Vanity definitely my favorite sin...

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I have a queen size bed that is very comfy. My fiancee wishs she had a bed like mine.
She sleeps on a twin size bed. We don't live together, yet.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I have a twin sized bed....you can never find good sheets for those type of beds. :\

Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

king size pillow top :)

I have a queen size bed :o :)

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

waterbed!!!
thats so from the 70's XD

but i really sleep in a full size bed. go figure. XD

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.