Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Everybody !!!! - Minitokyo

Hello Everybody !!!!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi!!!! sorry i could´nt send any greetings before, i´ven VERY busy with my school and i couldn´t be in the net for a long time. But, i´m back now. i would like to make friends that likes anime (i like soultaker, air, gundam, and more, je) and of course i would like to try my best with the walls too. (i hope you´ll like them)

Glad to be part of Minitokyo !!!! Thanks!!!!!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Heya ^^ welcome to MT :D hope you enjoy your time here, make lotsa frens and all ;)
Be sure to read all the guides (minitokyo Policy & n00b bibles) and contribute to the community one way or another ;) you can ask anybody if you got any question, or just post it in the forum ^^ have fun in mT ;D

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Aloha! Welcome to MT!

You may read the policies on the Support Section or read the Noob Bibles on the Help Section of the Forums.

Hope you enjoy!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

welcome to MT lagunax

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

welcome to the MT family lagunax-san! i hope that you've been enjoying your stay so far and making lots of new friends! well, everyone else has already directed you to the info, so i wish you well and happy leveling! :D

Signature Image

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

welcome aboard ;) Enjoy your stay!

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

hi and welcome to MT! have fun! :)

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

hi i welcome you lol enjoy your in MT

What Can Any One Do ?

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

----------Hello lagunax-----------

:) Welcome to mt!
:D Best Anime Art Community around!
XD High quality artwork, interesting forums, and pretty nice people.
^_^' If you need help please ask or I highly recommend the Noob Bible #1,2,3 located in the ".help" section of the forums.
T_T They answer just about everything.
:pacman: Bye, take care and see you around MT again!

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.