Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do if your best friend likes your BF/GF???? - Minitokyo

what would you do if your best friend likes your BF/GF????

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Quote by IncestuousLoliconWe'd have this massive orgy and in the middle of it, I'd rape him and
sodomize him with a 20 foot pole and stick it so far up his ass that he
dies a horrible death.
Then I'd continue on with the sex.

Some "best friend" you are.

Quote by IncestuousLoliconWe'd have this massive orgy and in the middle of it, I'd rape him and sodomize him with a 20 foot pole and stick it so far up his ass that he dies a horrible death.
Then I'd continue on with the sex.

WTH....

now what was i gonna say

um.. if they both have feelings for each other than i would let them be together if my lover loves me more than that person will come to me if my friend is loyal to me then my friend will stop his feelings towards my lover

This is sig has been removed for being ridiculously over-sized.

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

I will pull a "school days" ending, if you know what i mean. Kill either my best friend for betrying me or my GF for getting along with my best friend or, both! jk anyway, don't scare me like that, cuz i would never fall in love with someone deeply. lol

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

Oh well, %*&% happens all the time lol. I won't let him have her unless she wants him. Then, thats a different story lol.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.