Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is your house haunted? - Minitokyo

Is your house haunted?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

O.k. I know it's sound crazy but i had experience it, in my very own house. I just want to share these experience with you all in MT. It's up to you either to believe it or not.

It started when my parents decided to renovate the house (fyi it's my late grandma's house). I put them in sequence here from 1998 until now:

1. The workers have been disturbed in their sleep by little children around midnight.

2. When there is a water distruption in the house, my elder sis heard a voice behind her back asking her about the water. My sis said she heard it near her ear. When she turned around, there's no one behind her. She felt sick the next day. Poor thing.

3. My experience: I was a late sleeper. It happened around 10.30 -11.30 p.m. I was washing my face when I heard footsteps running in the living room. When I checked around, there's no one. Everybody was fast alseep that night except me. I turn off the tap water, walked to my room and knocked myself out. I never told my family about it.

4. March 2005, after my grandma passed away. I was talking with my 2nd sis fiancee outside. Suddenly I saw a white apparition 'fly' pass me. I ask my sis fiancee if he saw what I just did. He said no. We quickly went inside the house.

Well, that's some part of it. Right now, I'm still living here. Maybe I'll tell you another one of my experience. See ya.

Signature

Oh wow.. Creeppy...No, as far as I know my house
is um...fine..lol. I think your lucky to expierance something like
that, though it would probably freak me out. I do believe in ghosts :)

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Very creepy, you are making me wanna hide under my blanket. Actually, my side here is having the ceremony for the "ghost" and it name as 'hungry ghost' ,some chinese festival regarding ghost. I got heard a lots of ghost astory and experience from friend. Really scary !! Now another one from you, this time I really want to hide under my blanket and dont want to come out !!! EEeeEeeee .......

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

O_O
That's very creepy. But from what I know, my house is just fine. I haven't seen any ghosts flying around...ehehe ^_^'
And about believing you....well, I'm not to sure, cause I don't really believe in ghosts, but heck if I experienced what you did, I'd be positive they'd be real.

Oh and just out of curiousity, after what you've experienced, do you still want to live in that house? Cause if that happened to me, I'd be out of there in a split second. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

i allmost never belive stuff like that but when ever its creepy or not i get like o_0

It is time for you to drown

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

cool. sound interesting.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Makes me wanna go visit one of those haunted castles in england. Have a midnight cruise around the castle.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

sailorpolaris

Sunny Jones

Interesting I am happy to say my house is not haunted but I have a ghoast problem of my own. I mean spirit It will not leave me alone and I know he is there always behind me.
But i understand what you are talking about

Sunny Jones and The internet of doom
on Gaia online I am Sailornorthstar

I believe my moms house to be haunted I've had a few experiences there but I moved out both my sisters want the house but as far as Im concerned they can have it anyways heres a few of my experiences I dont usually talk about because my twin and I were given such a hard time over:
1)saw a girl in a white dress looking out my window twice once when I was outside and once at night while I in bed
2)when going down the stairs it feels like your being watched and once I saw a boy sitting there
3)numerous times I would here meowing and I would look at my cat to find him sleeping a couple of times it felt like my cat jumped on my bed only nothing was there and once my twin and I even saw the indent on my bed
4)also we had to keep my closet door closed because when it was open my twin couldnt move or breath cause it felt as if someone were on top of her this happened another night my sister was at a friends house and I forgot to close the door than I remembered got up and closed it not even two mins later my sister called asking if it had been open
5)we use to get made fun of by other family members but one day my step father who we dont really get along with heard voices up stairs coming from my room and he yelled up for me to keep it down but I wasnt home he had gone up stairs and noone was there he called me on my cell phone asking me to come home and now he wont stay home at night by himself and hes one of those guys who would never admit to being scared
6)this only happened once and only to me when I was 7 I was playing in the woods and I ran home crying to my mom because I had saw dead animal heads plastered around the top of a tree but when they made me take them to where I was I couldnt find the tree

Signature Image

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

lols i dun think so, that my house is haunted or sumtin
ghost enjoy my company
i smile at them ^^

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Yeah my house has ghosted in it I know cause my firend took my picture when she spent the night & there was an orb over my head, I mean you couldn't miss it. The orb was perrty noticeable. But I've never been atack but a ghost.

well..I think so..first..someone just died right in front of my house and weird noises can always be heard at night..anyway, it's exciting! lol..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

after 4 weeks, a thread is usually dead, so you all could have started a new thread...but who is complaning...

not exactly my place, more like my neighbour's house, whom i do share very close relationships with.

years ago, his kid came out walking at night on the park in front of our house.

then, he came back, starting talking freakin hokkien when even his dad never spoke one word of it before getting a fever and collapsed.

last i heard, before i left Penang, the kid is locked in the house after 10pm, cause the incident happened at 11 usually.

the kid still does that after another 4 years in a row, once a year, he would repeat this ritual, no matter how many of those charlatans they call in for busting them ghosts, it never happened to work and the kid is still at it

dun believe me? go to Greenland Heights and see....should be around october 12th

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

I would be fun to have a near-Amityville experience around my neighbourhood.... ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.