Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HATE! good or bad thing? - Minitokyo

HATE! good or bad thing?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

For me it is wrong to hate but still there is only one person i hate the most. And there is a reason. All of us choose our friends by certain criteria right? But also there is a lot of times when you cant just choose coz they are here and not moving away from you. Usually I'm never angry or sad but MY DAD really pisses me off!!! You cant talk to him to settle your problems coz he's not gonna listen because he thinks that he knows everything a lot better than you do (yeah, he's older but still...). He asks a lot of unneccesery questions and he cant do anything for himself BY himself. If he needs something from the store he's not gonna get it he'll send me or my bro and if we dont want to (the store is 200 meters from our house) he'd be mad, actually FURIOUS... And after all of the yelling and cursing he still wont go. Talking about childish...
When i wanted to go to Art University he wouldmake faces and telling me i wont make it coz everyone pays their way in (and they accept only 9 students) and that no matter how good i am (and "I'm NOT") I'll never enter it and now it turns out that I'm one of the best there is!
And now he's gonna brag in front of his friends in despite that he underestamated me and told me i can't make it... I really hate that!

I think hate is a bad thing if you dont have control over it .
To me my dad is an exception of my philoshophy of life.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Hating your parents make you emo. Emo leads to intentional non-conformity. Intentional non-conformity leads to homosexuality. I recommend that you don't go down that path.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i understand your hate but... for my opinion i suppose you could ignore him and just do whatever you want. be wise in every decision you make and if he does interfere and you do not like it, i suppose you can defy him since he doesnt listen anywayz. control your hate and be cool :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

im srry i do not know what to say, maybe my whole life is full of hate.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Quote by IncestuousLoliconHating your parents make you emo. Emo leads to intentional
non-conformity. Intentional non-conformity leads to homosexuality. I
recommend that you don't go down that path.

That made me laugh for a minute but I agree with you. Down with emo!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Hate is a relative term, neither good nor bad, IMO. Understanding why you hate and how to handle it, that takes a tougher person to deal with the pressure hateful feelings bring with it. Hate can lead you down a road of regret, indecision, mistakes, and other counter beneficial roads. Trying to understand and deal with hate and it's origins is longer and harder, but will entail a more stable and friendly personality. I try to figure out my own sense of hate that creeps up from behind, but it usually is simplistic in nature. I may be focused on something else and a source of hate can get me from my lack of attention. I drop what I am doing and figure out right then and there why I am pissed, so it will not haunt me in other forms of aggression later in life. People don't realize that this stuff in our subconscious does build up like a cup with water, it will overflow in one way or another.

-repeat-

Its a Bad thing a very bad..thing it leads to greed..blinds the heart..harms others..Sorry..but i understand your point...but i would rather say ...very dislike somebody..lol...but i sympathize with you my friend..good points. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Quote by MrchakFor me it is wrong to hate but still there is only one person i hate
the most. And there is a reason. All of us choose our friends by
certain criteria right? But also there is a lot of times when you cant
just choose coz they are here and not moving away from you. Usually I'm
never angry or sad but MY DAD really pisses me off!!! You cant talk to
him to settle your problems coz he's not gonna listen because he thinks
that he knows everything a lot better than you do (yeah, he's older but
still...). He asks a lot of unneccesery questions and he cant do
anything for himself BY himself. If he needs something from the store
he's not gonna get it he'll send me or my bro and if we dont want to
(the store is 200 meters from our house) he'd be mad, actually
FURIOUS... And after all of the yelling and cursing he still wont go.
Talking about childish... When i wanted to go to Art University he
wouldmake faces and telling me i wont make it coz everyone pays their
way in (and they accept only 9 students) and that no matter how good i
am (and "I'm not") I'll never enter it and now it turns out that I'm
one of the best there is!
And now he's gonna brag in front of his friends in despite that he
underestamated me and told me i can't make it... I really hate that!
I think hate is a bad thing if you dont have control over it .
To me my dad is an exception of my philoshophy of life.

Intresting!!!

Will to tell you the truth l don't really know ^_^'

It is sad to hear that you have difficult time with your father. I've had issue with my father too but I never came close to hating him. By the way, have you ever considered why he treat you like that? I would not be surprised if your father was abused mentally when he was a child. How you were raised will make a lasting impact when you grow up. Hate is such a powerful and negative emotion that it will do you no good. I sincerely hope that you can somehow reconcile with your father in the future. Perhaps heart-to-heart talk with a trusted mediator inbetween and talk out what bugged you, hurted you and angered you.

If your father do care for you then I believe that he will at least sit down and have man-to-man talk. He also can tell you what he didn't like about you or bothered you. Both of you will get out pent up negative thoughts and hopefully come to mutual understanding.

Also, changing the subject a little. You can apply the knowledge you gained into something positive when you marry some day and have a child of your own. Raise your child opposite of the way you were raised. Give encouragement, never belitle, if you must give punishment then make him understand why he is getting it. Make him understand that when he decide on something that he will have to also accept the consequence.

Good luck and I hope you will succeed.

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Hate is a bad thing. Hate is to seek destruction. Destruction inherently destroys items of value. As such, the world will.. ...In one way or another... suffer for every hateful deed.

I don't anyone who didn't hate his parents in some way. Everyone has their faults, the question is whether you manage to rise above it and not make the same mistakes. It is really amazing how many people say that they hate their parents when they are teens, and then grow up to be just like them. I hated my stepfather. I don't think I grew up to be like him, heck I'm probably worse.

Hate is always a bad thing. I wish I had some magic answer to fix your problem with your dad, but there is none. Good luck with it.

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

I swear i've seen this topic before or it is just me.
You're right that if you can control hate, it is good. Still, hate doesn't exist without "love". It has to exist and will always be something that you feel at some point. Since you made this thread, it depends. Your topic is way to broad to have a specific thing.

You will hate someone who killed your parents but you might not hate someone for kicking you (not on purpose) and saying sorry. Your topic is way to broad.

In the end, there will be things you will hate and things you won't. You can't really control it but hate is generalized as a bad thing. Could be good if you can control it but who wants to see you bad?

Think of this, if you hate someone or something, have a "Valid Reason" for hating it. Not really just "because" or "i don't like it". Give things time, if you get mad at something, try to change it or do something. Easier said than done though. It differs with each thing and person

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Quote by LJ23

Quote by IncestuousLoliconHating your parents make you emo. Emo leads to intentional
non-conformity. Intentional non-conformity leads to homosexuality. I
recommend that you don't go down that path.

That made me laugh for a minute but I agree with you. Down with emo!

Not true not all emos are gay most I know have girlfriends and their straight.Hate is a real strong word and that is why I say it a lot cause it should be used.I'm anti-social whicdh means I hate lots of things.I hate me,my family(sometimes),my sisters dog,school for sure because a bunch of rich preppy kids,the world already has so much hate why not add it only makes us stronger.....Let's say my likings are very little.I also hate jerks who think they can touch because they look good or if they're rich,I hate bitches who think they're better than you or they judge you in such ways.....I hate guys or girls who think they know you well!
phew! :hmpf:
I had a bunch of haters and I hate a lot of people too.I really am a nice person it's just that people always get on my wrong side and I just wanna be friends.Oh yea Mrchak you shouldn't use the word hate on your father cause then you wouldn't be here....Lots of hate and love in life.....so sad but things are just the way they are. >_<

alright i think iknow how your feeling cause i grew up in a really abusive familly and i had my dad allways telling me i was a good for nothin loser and ill never amount to any thing and on top of that i got beatings for anything he thought that i did stupid but enough about my self i do think that "hate" is a bad thing but when u have a father like i did i think its only fair to hate him.

Hate is an excellent tool, if applied properly. Like anything at your disposel, if you lose control of it, bad things happen (and not necessarily just affecting you).

However, I rarely hold any negative feelings towards most people. In fact, I can't recal one person I actually hate. Regardless, its easy to twist your emotions towards hate if you need to.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Waste of energy. "I don't give a f**k" works wonders.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

hate...i guess its fine but not too much of it

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.