Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friendship from bad to worse - Minitokyo

Friendship from bad to worse

page 1 of 1 18 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Well this is a short version of my current situation. I have this friend who use to sit next to me in classes and always be really friendly and such, she came to australia last year from england and warmed up to me the most. It's been almost a year here for her now. The problem is she warmed up way to much to me, and she's a bit of a seductive person. She claims she's lesbian (she's really bisexual) and tells of stories of her 'encounters' with females.
Anyway i felt threatened by the way she hit onto me and always kinda took shelter with my female friend for 7 years (she aint a girlfried....just super good one). The seductive one is jealous of the warm friendly relationship we have and seems to want to obtain a seven year relationship in less than one. Well one night we went on msn a little drunk and kind of went of at the girl who seduces me and told her off for being overly possesive of me and a few other things. Well she naturally wasn't happy and expressed it by giving me a pile of poetry and letters she had been writing to give me on my b'day later this year. It was emotional stuff and kind of guilting to read but it ended saying that she didn't want to spend the rest of the year acting awkward.
Well she doesn't sit next to me anymore and completly avoids me. I'm not sure if she wants to still be friends or if she want nothing to do with me but i have no idea what i'm suppose to do. I don't like being possesive but i think avoiding me is a little immature as well.....then again i'm really to scared to try and confront her or initiate a conversation.
Any ideas on what i should be doing? If your a friend and know what i'm talking about for gods sake don't publicise it at school!

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

*smiles evily* iono just ignore it if u can or just tell her the truth about wat u think blah blah blah or say sry

--o'.'---o

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

If you're afraid to initiate a conversation with her then you can't clear your situation. It's always best to have a talk with the person to clear things.

You know what I mean...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

yeah just tell her how you really feel. the truth may hurt but at least it is out there in the oopen and she can understand it

You really think im at insensitive....?
ic your dilema..... i though Luitenant and her was 'going out'.....
Well, obviously if theres sad ans appy poetry, then theres obviously still something.
Just use your normal 'charm' and talk to her, its not like its the end of the world if she decideds to kick you in the crotch... again
Well none of the convetnional methods will work "Talk to her alone and ask her" that sort of thing.... so im out of ideas... ^^
Cheers

Signature

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

xD hes screwed~~

--o'.'---o

Just talk to her ^^

Dude, listen, I should know, I have had a friendship with a girl at my job for a little over three years now, we always seem to have stupid arguments over the dumbest stuff, and it gets blown up into something so much more huge than it needs to be, we end up not talking for a while, and she avoids me. I end up feeling bad or guilty then I go and talk to her and try to set things right again, it is the best course of action, seriously, just talk it out, and be sincere about it, don't make it worse, and everything should be alright, good luck. :)

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

This is what my best female friend told me: There are girls and most of them are like this, they want to proove that they can seduce a boy. It doesnt matter if you two wont be together she just wants to seduce you until you crawl in front of her begging her for you two to be together. And thats all. She is jelous coz u spend too much time with your childhoos friend and dont pay atention to the jelous one. Just talk to her like a man and say what you think. I know it's hard but its the only reasonable way. Head up high and do it. She's ignoring you only for that reason-for you to come and talk to her.

Don't worry it'll turn out alright...
If she likes you in any way she'll understand, and if she doesnt she doesnt deserve you ok?
Tell me later what you did once you talk to her.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm..poems...what kind??...O.o like, "i love you" or.."I hate you" or maybe poems about normal life she just wrote sometime?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

You don't understand a girl's feeling, don't you? What I suggest is to go and apologize to her. I'm sure everything will be fine. I know it's hard on you, but better act before things get worse again.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

i think Mrchak has the right idea of my situation and that is how i feel about it, i honestly don't see apologising to her as an option because it was only a exagerated truth what i did say to her,and the poems were kinda her feelings towards me over time. She refered to me as untouchable and did acknowledge that she thought she might be annoying me. Of course this all make me look like the bad one but she didn't seem to properly acknowledge how uncomfotable she really made me feel by her possesiveness. I'll TRY and talk to her today....i'm not sure whether i should talk about what happened or just try to create an everyday conversation.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

phamphuc

phamphuc

The Seeker

Lieutenant Pham here. Well now you have s strange little problem. And jonho i was not going out with her. But yeah you should confront the situation, trust me, I know. Explain your actions, it would bring more clarity to a dire situation if you do. I know what going on, on the other side and you should just believe me when i say so. It might shed some light.

SilkyDoll69

Silky Doll

Hello everyone. Isnt that a sticky little situation, your in. Female as i am i would like to say Mrchak is somehow rite. Its seem that she is extremely envious about you and your friend. (OH thats SO cute). Now what i would do is tell her how you feel. We girl most of the time dont prefer to reveal our true hearts of hearts. I believe it would be better to try to fix up this friendship rather than destroy it. Dont you think so?

All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came. You see, darkness is the heart's true essence.

So, you have come this far and still you understand nothing. Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!

One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

<<<-- Kingdom Hearts - ANSEM -->>

LA la LA la la la LA - and sing my song

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Well she's not cute about things when she's annoyed, and a nice little event happened to change my mind about trying to talk to her about it. My names andrew and one of my good friends name is andrew......well i couldn't talk to her today because she was on an excusrion for religion somewhere which i wasn't on....however my friend andrew was. The first thing he did when he got back was call me and say how she had made a move towards him and that he had instantly said he wasn't interested in her in that way, apparently she didn't talk to him for the rest of the day. It really seems like a waste of a friendship but after that, i really don't think she has great intentions and don't see any reason why i would try to fix anything... i'm quite sure her feelings for me WERE sincere but what do i think now?

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Who cares about that girl! I think you should just find a new friend XP

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

phamphuc

phamphuc

The Seeker

Lieutenant Pham reporting. Well, i heard that from her too. About the whole religion situation. And i said to her, "why?" i have no idea whats going on. I know of this infatuation but its seems its a floating away. I dont have any useable details and any idea on the current situation and i cant see anything apparent that may of triggered it. Im only an envoy in this case. I'll report back find anything more reliable.

my ex best friend and i were realy close almost like sisters but then she foun out that i liked her ex bf now bf then ppl told me she hated me 'n' now i found out they r goin out again......'n' she told him that he cant call me or talk to me any more....'n' idk what to do

....................love happens if u belive....................

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.