Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rave Master - Minitokyo

Tagged under Groove Adventure Rave

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

I love Rave Master! I just got volumes 13, 14, 15, 16,

I love the mermaid Celia ;)

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

good 4 you and btw.......who is this guy/gurl??? Sorry me is soo dumb!!!!!! ^_^'

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Yeap.me too .... too bad, the anime didn't go as far as the manga does. 8)

sh

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I really liked the anime watched it every saturday when they showed it on cartoonentwork. Too bad they stopped showing it. Haven't read the manga though still trying to find a store that sells them

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I really like the manga even if I don't know why (I'm pretty sure that the art is bad, the story isn't original, the humour is low)... it has this little mysterious thing...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Quote by SpystreakI really liked the anime watched it every saturday when they showed it on cartoonentwork. Too bad they stopped showing it. Haven't read the manga though still trying to find a store that sells them

You mean you don't know? There still showing it on Sunday morning

Quote by s9031496cgood 4 you and btw.......who is this guy/gurl??? Sorry me is soo dumb!!!!!! ^_^'

who Celia or the Rave Master

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.